I need to rehoms/surrender my Mom's Goffin'a Cockatoo? She passed away recently. Does anyone know where to do that in the Seattle area (Bothell)

Bauldrdash

New member
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Parrots
Audrey - Goffin's Cockatoo
She passed away recently. Does anyone know where to do that in the Seattle area (Bothell). I live alone with cats and am gone a lot.

Thank you.
 
She passed away recently. Does anyone know where to do that in the Seattle area (Bothell). I live alone with cats and am gone a lot.

Thank you.
Welcome to the forums, @Bauldrdash, though I am sorry for the loss of your mother and for the circumstances that brought you here. I've linked our list of rescue centres below, though please note there are a couple of non-US services listed as we are an international forum...

Bird Rescues recommended by Members

Even if none of these is close to you, one of them may know of someone in your vicinity who may be able to help you. And somebody within our membership may also be able to assist you with advice or information too. I wish you the best of luck 🙏
 
So sorry to read of your mom’s passing. I wish i was closer! I’ve been searching for a parrot to adopt as I have over 30 years experience. But I’m located in PA. If you need a home and willing to ship on airlines I’d give it a forever home and keep you in contact if desired from time to time on how it’s doing.
 
Hi, Sorry for your loss,..
Many bird rescues are in contact with others, while I don't know of any in Bothell Wa. Greyhaven Bird Sanctuary is in the Vancouver BC area, and they just might know of a reputable rescue closer to you. You do not want to surrender your bird into a hoarder situation, or to a reseller... Greyhaven has a website and you can contact them directly.
 
Back
Top Bottom