i saw thse adorableeeee budgies!!

cassiepengo

Nov 12, 2013
india
Parrots
my darling lovebird
i normally peep into any pet store i see, and today, at a store i saw this guy selling such adorable budgies!!! they couldn't have been more than 20 days old. they all had such light coloring and you could barely make out what colour they would grow into. most of them still couldn't fly and they were falling over everywhere to get to the food bowl. some were on their first 15 day old molt, and some dint even have proper wings and tails yet. so they were really cute and curious,and i really wanted to get them, but my mom wont agree. i was actually thinking about a tiel or a lovie, but these guys are just absolutely lovable.. :D
but my question is- is it safe?? ive heard budgies below a month are very delicate, shouldn't be sold and stuff. or do i know something wrong?
i was worried whats gonna happen to them. a couple looked sick already. imagone a bunch of 20 days old budgies out in the main road with all the smoke in a cage?? i was really mad at the store for that. would you believe this- i told the guy about bamboo (bamboo died of sour crop), and i asked him if he knew a cure. and he said there's nothing to be done, there's no cure and its because of the weather. i felt so like killing him there. its such a hopeless case around here
well i wont be getting a bird for at least another month i think, so they are all gonna grow up. sigh! i'll watch out for them

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back