interesting music video

rockinseattle

Aug 16, 2007
WA United States
Parrots
2 large macaws 1 CAG, 1 mini macaw, 1 amazon, 1 cockatoo
Ok maybe I'm weird but I love this video and thought it was hilarious.

It's a funny englsh interpretation of - Odno I To Zhe - Tatu & Rammstein.

The actual translation is very different from this english interpretation

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpA1XZPzh8[/ame]

hope this does not offend anyone.

we are a pretty hard bunch to offend here ... as long as you work within the boundaries of "good taste" everything should be fine ...

here's the link again for those of you who just want to click a link to watch a video!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpA1XZPzh8[/ame]

Ok maybe I'm weird but I love this video and thought it was hilarious.

It's a funny englsh interpretation of - Odno I To Zhe - Tatu & Rammstein.

The actual translation is very different from this english interpretation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpA1XZPzh8

hope this does not offend anyone.

Translation please ... sorry, I'm old and senile ... don't get it. (Is this a band of some sort??).

Tatu, if I am not mistaken, is rock band that consists of 2 young sex-pot Russian girls whose "stich" is to appear as a lesbian couple on stage ...

I like this one better.
Its not "interesting" as some of the others, but I still wouldn't show it my Grandsons Kindergarten.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHIspyAtGs[/ame]
Yay for lipstick lesbians everywhere!

Tatu, if I am not mistaken, is rock band that consists of 2 young sex-pot Russian girls whose "stich" is to appear as a lesbian couple on stage ...

eww a couple of *****. i don't know whats worse. That video, or my grade 6 french teacher anouncing to th entire class that SHE got a new GIRLfreind about every month.

Meghan, ya know, I think you could come up with a better term than the "D" word ... that's a word with a derogatory connotation ...

I agree that it's horrible that your teacher brought her personal life into the classroom, I would also feel the same way had it been a male teacher talking about his conquests or a female teacher talking about her male conquests ...

Why,??? I'm with Deanna here, don't get it.

Meghan, agree with ya there, teachers should be keeping their private lives outta the classroom. I mean does anyone really wanna be knowing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexDot33

Why,??? I'm with Deanna here, don't get it.

I would say because that attracts the public's attention and they ''sell'' more.... :D

No matter what country you are in it seems to be the same rules ... SEX SELLS!

Ok so Rammstein is a German heavy metal band and Tatu is a Russian Band.

In this video they were singing in their language.

This video reminded me of when I would hear a song and really liked it, I would sing it out loud thinking I knew all the words and someone would say - hey this is what their saying. OOPS.

So in this video they showed words of what it sounded like the band was singing, like in the beggining it says break a sheep well that is not really the words just sounds like that.

Am I making any sense here or just rammbling?

I could care less about the Russian band being lesbians or anything else.

Yep sex sells everywhere.

Ah now I see what it was getting at, :D Don't mind me rocks I'm a bit blonde, you'll get to know that :D Thanks for explaining it to me.

Ok ... Rocks, thanks for the educational help (god knows I need it!) ... I'm off again to take a peep ... again ...

oh, yes, and as far as sexual orientation, let's try to keep it respectful, eh? please.

Am I making any sense here or just rammbling?

I could care less about the Russian band being lesbians or anything else.

Yep sex sells everywhere.

Yep, Rocks, makin' sense! LOL. This is very funny ... and do I have to admit in public forum that I do it to? LMAO.

Thanks...needed a laugh!! :D :D :D

Rocks, you may have to explain things to us oldies a few times but we do finally understand things :D

I've had yet another look and it it so funny.

I'm another one who sings along to songs and makes up words that I THINK they say. :eek: :D

lol lol lol lol I love it!!! :D That videon is so funny, and I am another one of those strange, strange people that make up the words if i don't know them! lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back