Introducing Tiki...

TacoNTiki

May 27, 2015
Calgary, AB, Canada
Parrots
Taco: female cinnamon pearl cockatiel - hatched: ~September 2013, Gotcha date: Nov 29th, 2013
Tiki: Male yellow-sided green cheek conure - hatched April 10th, 2015, Gotcha date May 24, 2015
View attachment 14355

Here's our new baby GCC, Tiki. He's really sweet and cuddly ( hopefully the honeymoon period will last a long time, lol. He's 7 1/2 weeks old.

Last edited:
Awww, what a little cutie! Congratulations! Enjoy the honeymoon period, I hope it lasts for years to come!

Last edited:
Awww he's precious!

Tiki is adorable! I love the stand, too:)

Thanks everyone. We just bought the java perches and then hubby built the base.

Gcc are possibly the cutest ever. :)
Congrats!

Tiki is adorable! My little green eating machine Tazzy loves raspberries more than anything, have you found out Tiki's favorite food yet?

Tiki is adorable! My little green eating machine Tazzy loves raspberries more than anything, have you found out Tiki's favorite food yet?

Well it's not raspberries, hahah. Gave him some this morning and he doesn't like it :). I know he loves apples and that's what the breeder gave him most when there. He likes his pellets and seeds a lot too and seems to eat them the most, oh and he likes yellow peppers too.

Does anyone's conure smell like puppies,or is it just me?

Hi TacoNTiki!

I also have a GCC named Tiki. Didn't realize it was one of the most common bird names until I joined this site.

My other bird is Nacho, and yours is Taco. Too funny!

Congrats on your new and very precious baby!

Hi laurenb,
That is too funny. I didn't know Tiki was so common either, I thought pepper would be. Thanks, we are enjoying our new family member very much.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back