Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Squiggles:D

Jul 18, 2022
Parrots
Squiggles (about half a year old)
Black capped conure
whoops I just realised it doesn’t fit the theme 😂
Squiggles entry:
2A07861F-11C8-4B8C-9231-99F999423CA3.png

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Just for fun
View attachment 42270
🎶love me do🎶

Song by the Beatles(I can't even count the number of times I heard that song!)

Little Griffen and Jeff are best friends❤😥
Oh Pipp, what a beautiful picture of Griffen and Sweet Jeff. I pray that you will soon be able to take more pictures of them together.
Let me know if you change your mind and decide to use this as your entry. I think it is such a wonderful pic.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Oh Pipp, what a beautiful picture of Griffen and Sweet Jeff. I pray that you will soon be able to take more pictures of them together.
Let me know if you change your mind and decide to use this as your entry. I think it is such a wonderful pic.
Yeah let's make it official for now. I doubt I'll get a good pic of Snowy and John.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Yeah let's make it official for now. I doubt I'll get a good pic of Snowy and John.
If you change your mind, let me know, but I think you made the perfect choice. That picture touches my heart in so many ways.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
These are precious, and what great super heroes are Kent and AC!
Which picture would you like to use for your entry?
Keeping my fingers crossed that you pick the last one, that is so precious!
Um I guess 3......unless this one is better...
20220720_161221.jpg

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Can I photoshop them into one combined image? like the stranger things one above?

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Can I photoshop them into one combined image? like the stranger things one above?
That last pic you posted is precious!
If you want to use the first set, you can absolutely put them together:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Jello Biafra's Wild West Photoshoot (the tiny gun is from a my chemical romance action figure)

O3ML3bi.png
I enlarged and rotated your pic:)

Jello Biafra looks ready to head to the OK Corral or a Clint Eastwood movie (Make my day!) lol

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Thank you! Yep, Dactyl is my baby.

Here ya go! And Just realized I should move this link to Incredible Journeys:)

Meet Dactyl

He really is as cool as he looks, he is pretty amazing:)
You should set up a diorama with a backdrop and palms and dinosaurs. I bet I have some plastic dinosaurs I could send you. I always wanted to do that with my gcc who was certain he was ten feet tall!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
You should set up a diorama with a backdrop and palms and dinosaurs. I bet I have some plastic dinosaurs I could send you. I always wanted to do that with my gcc who was certain he was ten feet tall!
Haha, that would be hysterical!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions