July POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi... PLEASE make your parront enter that picnic portrait!

Haha Gail. :) I’m hoping to get a cuter image one similar to Anansi’s beauty w/ the messy beak. He wasn’t cooperating & kept cleaning his face.

Last edited:
Just for fun ....

Levi being a good boy & eating his chop. :heart:
tami2-albums-levi-picture20126-eating-his-chop-like-good-boy.jpg

Come on! How is it that EVERY photo you take comes out looking like that?!? Dang, but you've got skills! (Or a camera forged in forbidden methods both eldritch and arcane!)

Just for fun ....

Levi being a good boy & eating his chop. :heart:
tami2-albums-levi-picture20126-eating-his-chop-like-good-boy.jpg

Come on! How is it that EVERY photo you take comes out looking like that?!? Dang, but you've got skills! (Or a camera forged in forbidden methods both eldritch and arcane!)

I vote for skills! I would love to be half this talented:)

Really love when the parrots grab food with their feet.. It's so... hilarious to me:gcc:

Zenek is definitely picnicking. I love how he's all fluffed and comfy on one foot while digging into the grape. Great entry. Thanks!

Just for fun....

Waiting for the opportunity to have a real picnic set up for him.

This is typical every day breakfast with Patches. It's my morning time to spend with him before getting ready for work.
6599c5d60222e65d648826afaa7e8d73.jpg
a5ecd478a65690a24cedae75730c8ded.jpg
029c3c35a4722a0378e5ecc682d67b4e.jpg
cc450de682a5ebfa5ec53d1d6ade40c0.jpg

Patches is sooooo cute! He looks so happy with his fantastic breakfast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zenek loves grapes
36724742_2175310565830186_2633936840855388160_n.jpg

Love this! The way Zenek just looks over while chowing down on that grape. "Mmmmmm! So tasty. Looks good, doesn't it? You should try some. Not mine, of course..."

Just for fun....

Waiting for the opportunity to have a real picnic set up for him.

This is typical every day breakfast with Patches. It's my morning time to spend with him before getting ready for work.
6599c5d60222e65d648826afaa7e8d73.jpg
a5ecd478a65690a24cedae75730c8ded.jpg
029c3c35a4722a0378e5ecc682d67b4e.jpg
cc450de682a5ebfa5ec53d1d6ade40c0.jpg

Definitely entry-worthy! Wow! Quite a spread! And as always, there's just something about Patches' expression and body language that melts me.

Okay, saxguy... that looks delicious.
What's your address, and when do you start the coffee?????

Okay, saxguy... that looks delicious.
What's your address, and when do you start the coffee?????
Hahaha! He gets all the good stuff. I haven't been able to get myself to make chop yet, so I keep a little of a bunch of things on hand and dice up a variety every morning. I always have leftover rice or quinoa in the fridge, then maybe a few frozen veggies to balance out the mix. Breakfast with Patches is my "me time" every day before taking on the work day stress.

And okay! Coffee is at 6 AM lol!

Leia's having herself a great big feast out in the aviary!

tumblr_p93b3pHcUH1sppe1to2_1280.jpg

This Post and the entire Thread is likely to place heavy demands on Parrot Staff that are not providing this level of picnic spreads. What a spread you are providing! This is going to be a real difficult Contest in just so many ways!

I wanted to honor Finley by entering one of my favorite pictures of us into this months PotM contest.

This is for you my sweet sweet baby boy.

k9PZu1p.jpg

Leia has that completely overwhelmed look of joy on her face, like, "Sweet! Now, where do I begin?" And this is the first time I'm seeing a member other than myself who provides dragon fruit for their bird. #underratedfruit

I wanted to honor Finley by entering one of my favorite pictures of us into this months PotM contest.

This is for you my sweet sweet baby boy.

k9PZu1p.jpg

Finley: "Uhmm... you know that's mine, right? Gimme! The struggle is REAL!"

@Anansi
I really like your comments to all the entries... They're SOOOOOOOOO funny and creative! Pleasure to read.

---Not my entry--

Okay so basically narrowing it down to 1 more plus these three, i still have no idea what one im gunna choose, but take these as some inspiration to get experimental with lighting :)

Attachments

• P1020455 2 2.jpg
    P1020455 2 2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 71
  • P1020415 2.jpg
    P1020415 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 74
  • P1020403 2 2.jpg
    P1020403 2 2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 70
@Anansi
I really like your comments to all the entries... They're SOOOOOOOOO funny and creative! Pleasure to read.

Awww, thank you! I'm glad you like them. I just really enjoy seeing all of the entries each month. It's like being given a glimpse into the lives of our community's fids. Love it!

---Not my entry--

Okay so basically narrowing it down to 1 more plus these three, i still have no idea what one im gunna choose, but take these as some inspiration to get experimental with lighting :)

They're all rather impressive, but for me there's just something about the intensity of that look in the first one! Look at those eyes! I darn sure am not trying to get between him and that nut!

---Not my entry--

Terrific lighting! Imagine the look if printed on aluminum, an optional process offered by some providers!

EDIT: Somehow Breeze's thumbnails did not accompany the quote; they are located two posts above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back