LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
31c44032c0d96a47b5a0177b76fd9dd0.jpg

Lurking in the hallways keeping undesirables away from the talks, the reclusive Black Palm made his rounds.

Heā€™s not been heard of or seen since Nigelā€™s abduction in 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Amazon's are recommending the conversion of one of the two existing apartment towers to handle the influx of Quakers. Will need to name the tower to help the arriving Quakers to locate their Head Quarters.

City Hall has already provided a list of the two towers with current low occupancy levels that have a history of transient renters. All but two renters will be leaving prior to the end of the month and other two will be leaving the second week in October. And, with great luck, the first tower is owned by the City!

The Amazon's have sent to City Hall, contracts for each Tower.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Amazon spotter perched on top of tower under construction for quakers

Last edited:
OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Thereā€™s a buzz as Kevv mysteriously calls the Amazons for clarification. There seems to be a rumor of another grey coming to find refuge in Greytown. Temporary safe housing is being arranged. Kevv is not sure of this new greys condition but the lilac crowned amazon Dr (Kevvā€™s personal physician) has all supplies on standby.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
As the Black Palm organizes other ā€˜Toos to secure the perimeter in anticipation of the new arrival, Carl was sent for snacks.

9e6cf73dadd89063e70928f5fee00edc.jpg

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the Black Palm organizes other ā€˜Toos to secure the perimeter in anticipation of the new arrival, Carl was sent for snacks.

9e6cf73dadd89063e70928f5fee00edc.jpg

The Too had been coached well and as soon as the employee stated that crackers are not provided separately from a bowl of soup, the Too stated, I want 10 bowls of soup, with extra crackers and hold the soup, please. A bag of crackers was provided as the line behind was growing rapidly...

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The AP's lines light-up with rumors of another Grey possible coming to City Hall! Those in the know where being tight billed as the News groups where seen chasing their own tails feathers.

Corn that Pops was heard popping from nearly every Kitchen!

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
So sorry weā€™ve been MIA!

The newest update from Greytown:

A sparrow has been rescued. Flying across enemy lines fell out of the nest and couldnā€™t be returned.

Jack Sparrow has survived and is now eating. Almost well enough to recount his mission.

He has an appetite!

9e83c64a7801ddc3db1cae5c7209d424.jpg

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
When I was about thirteen my neighbor brought me a baby English Sparrow,much younger than Jack...named him Chii Chii because of how his chirp sounded..he thrived,lived in a budgie house and slept in an old robin nest,he'd go outside with me and fly around and stay out all day and come to me in the evening..he even went to Vermont with us on vacation and would fly across lake champlain..my grandpa had to go out in the boat and get him once!
Sadly he was in my yard one day eating grubs and the neighbors cat snauck up on him..sighhhh. Grow big and strong Jack!

Jim

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
When I was about thirteen my neighbor brought me a baby English Sparrow,much younger than Jack...named him Chii Chii because of how his chirp sounded..he thrived,lived in a budgie house and slept in an old robin nest,he'd go outside with me and fly around and stay out all day and come to me in the evening..he even went to Vermont with us on vacation and would fly across lake champlain..my grandpa had to go out in the boat and get him once!
Sadly he was in my yard one day eating grubs and the neighbors cat snauck up on him..sighhhh. Grow big and strong Jack!

Jim

Thank you so much! Iā€™ve read stories like this but hearing from you makes it ā€œreal.ā€

Jack fell very far and i wasnā€™t sure heā€™d make it but the appetite is up and heā€™s hopping around.

Feeling hopeful.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Today heā€™s eaten even better and doesnā€™t want to get off my hand #sparrow #ihaveafriend Kevin is so funny looks and studies.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
36abec55449ad0ace09b4de776e93672.jpg

Jack perched on my finger for the first time today [emoji4]

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Jack Sparrow doing so well. He has some injuries from the fall. Heā€™s ā€œcrookedā€ but healthy otherwise. Jack is with us to stay [emoji177]
effe17867cf3e1a14043a410e8276d20.jpg

56881aa6756a4725fa831d3d51c2dd6a.jpg

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Jack is an adopted Grey. We love adoption around here.

Most Reactions

Latest posts