latest painting..

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
latest painting.. UPDATE FINISHED!

I have been working for a while on this one it is 30x30 and called "Frozen" she will be crushing a dying red rose under her palm with petals floating down. Can you tell I am sick of winter?
IMG_4780.jpg

Last edited:
That is breathtaking, labell...gives me chills.

:32: Oh woman, you have SO so soooooooooo much talent!!!! Now you have to make sure and post a photo of her when she's all done, ok? :D

:32: Oh woman, you have SO so soooooooooo much talent!!!! Now you have to make sure and post a photo of her when she's all done, ok? :D

Will do...my goal is to have her finished by the end of this week so I can start work on the next one which is Spring themed. The plan is to do one for each season.

Lovely work! Looking forward to seeing more.

I'm definitely a fan, Laura! I love when you post your paintings. Keep them coming!

that is beautiful!...you are so talented.
I can't wait to see when it's all done. :)

May do some tweeking over the next few days but I think she is done!!!
IMG_4804-1.jpg

Re: latest painting.. UPDATE FINISHED!

It's a beautiful painting and I feel your pain I'm over winter and longing for the sunshine myself

She's breathtaking, Laura!!!! That painting is "deep". Yes, I can see her tears falling out of the corner of her eye, I can feel her pain, as the dried rose crumbles in her hand. VERY symbolic!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back