Parrots
Indian Ringneck(Maya)
African Greys(Curly)(Sydney)
(RIP)Galah Cockatoo(Max)
Green Wing Macaw(Niko)
Palid Blue Quaker(Bruno)
Harlequin Macaw(Zia)
Cockatiel(Jerry)
This thread is for everyone that owns a bird or a few birds.
If you own a bird and want to brag on them a little, post a picture of them and give some
information on them that is unique to that specific bird.
ANY AND ALL BIRDS ARE WELCOME.
❤❤🦜😁

I'll go with one of mine

IMG_0605.jpg
This is Max, he is a galah cockatoo that we got from a lady who owned him for a few years, we went up to her house to just see the bird, but when the lady saw how much this bird liked my grandmother more than anyone she told us to clear out a spot in our house for his cage and come get him.
He is the best

He loves to cuddle and get kisses, and is genuinely the sweetest bird i have ever met, heck he is sweeter than my bird.

Last edited:
I'll go with one of mine

View attachment 59538 This is Max, he is a galah cockatoo that we got from a lady who owned him for a few years, we went up to her house to just see the bird, but when the lady saw how much this bird liked my grandmother more than anyone she told us to clear out a spot in our house for his cage and come get him.

He loves to cuddle and get kisses, and is genuinely the sweetest bird i have ever met, heck he is sweeter than my bird.
Cute bird. I love galahs <33

This is Ellie my Cinnamon GCC. she's 5 1/2 months and a vocal feathery ball of sunshine. she's very affectionate and wants cuddles all the time. She hasn't started speaking yet but she chirps, clicks, and whistles a ton. Her favourite food is sweet potato.

Ellie.jpg

I love her so much <3

This is Ellie my Cinnamon GCC. she's 5 1/2 months and a vocal feathery ball of sunshine. she's very affectionate and wants cuddles all the time. She hasn't started speaking yet but she chirps, clicks, and whistles a ton. Her favourite food is sweet potato.

View attachment 59563

I love her so much <3
she is a beautiful little bird❤

This thread is for everyone that owns a bird or a few birds.
If you own a bird and want to brag on them a little, post a picture of them and give some
information on them that is unique to that specific bird.
ANY AND ALL BIRDS ARE WELCOME.
❤❤🦜😁
This is mango. He is spoiled rotten… even though he is so sassy and will give me so much attitude every morning if I’m one minute late to give him breakfast. He loves to cuddles and playing peekaboo. He is a year and five months. He only knows a few tricks and are working on harness training which has been a little bit of a challenge but getting closer every week. Can’t wait to see everyone else so off their birds!

Attachments

• IMG_4293.jpeg
    IMG_4293.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 3
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, how could I miss such a nice invitation to share my little monster? He's a fixture in my life.
Annnnnnd... he's mean and demanding, bizarrely destructive, loud and rude, and his mimicry is a squawky, nasal, croak-y voice.
Annnnnnd... he's my darling and has been since 1984.

the rickeybird new.jpg

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, how could I miss such a nice invitation to share my little monster? He's a fixture in my life.
Annnnnnd... he's mean and demanding, bizarrely destructive, loud and rude, and his mimicry is a squawky, nasal, croak-y voice.
Annnnnnd... he's my darling and has been since 1984.

View attachment 59572
wow what an amazing bird, quite old, i mean they are older than me.
it is a beautiful bird

This is mango. He is spoiled rotten… even though he is so sassy and will give me so much attitude every morning if I’m one minute late to give him breakfast. He loves to cuddles and playing peekaboo. He is a year and five months. He only knows a few tricks and are working on harness training which has been a little bit of a challenge but getting closer every week. Can’t wait to see everyone else so off their birds!
oh my gosh i love sun conures, i mean their colors are just amazing.
your bird is beautiful and amazing❤😁

Here's my YCA. I realized I haven't actually talked about her on the forums, so I'll use this as an opportunity to do so!
Her name is Snowberry. I did NOT choose her name btw, and I have absolutely no idea what it means, but I decided not to change it because 1. there's really no point and 2. I thought it sounded pretty, lol. I found a rehoming ad on Craigslist in August 2023, and I decided to go meet her because I thought she was cute. I guess we really hit it off lol, because I instantly knew that I wanted her. I believe she's in her early 20s.
She's very intelligent and charismatic, and she is surprisingly relaxed for an Amazon, especially compared to my YNA. She's harness trained and she knows a couple basic tricks. She also knows a decent amount of words and phrases, which include "Snow", "Jazzy", "pretty pretty", "bird", "lil nugget", and "olive oil" lol.
Screenshot 2024-06-05 4.17.04 PM.png

Last edited:
Well I have 2 little mini monsters at home. I Snow & Ryder

Snow:
She has got be second in the most naughty birds I have owned. She is also very confident too. Though she can be shy, she is very intelligent and obsessed with millet. I once went to their cage to see millet I left on the cage by accident, gone! She is the primarily white bird.

Ryder:
Ryder isn't as confident and is very shy. But, she is alert, and does appreciate the little things I do for her when Snow is hogging the millet. I do believe she is just as naughty as she also enjoyed the millet I left.

Attachments

• PXL_20240527_224637008.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    PXL_20240527_224637008.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240105_235257.jpg
    20240105_235257.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 6
Here's my YCA. I realized I haven't actually talked about her on the forums, so I'll use this as an opportunity to do so!
Her name is Snowberry. I did NOT choose her name btw, and I have absolutely no idea what it means, but I decided not to change it because 1. there's really no point and 2. I thought it sounded pretty, lol. I found a rehoming ad on Craigslist in August 2023, and I decided to go meet her because I thought she was cute. I guess we really hit it off lol, because I instantly knew that I wanted her. I believe she's in her early 20s.
She's very intelligent and charismatic, and she is surprisingly relaxed for an Amazon, especially compared to my YNA. She's harness trained and she knows a couple basic tricks. She knows a decent amount of words and phrases, which include "Snow", "Jazzy", "pretty pretty", "bird", "lil nugget", and "olive oil" lol.
View attachment 59594
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL❤❤😁🥰

love everyones birdies so far, hope to see more

I have five birds. Charlie is my oldest at 24 . He's a peach front conure. He's followed by the cockatiels Redshift at 23 and then the twins Moon (3) and Chara (2). Then there's my new baby, Vortex, a white capped pionus at 3 months.

Charlie has a lot to say and is always yelling at me like i yell at the dog. He's telling me 'Gawd D@mn it, what now?' and 'I love you.' Redshift's quieted with his older age and doesn't sing as much as he used to. Moon and chara both sing and Moon participated in a research project on singing in birds. Vortex I've had a grand total of two days, so I dunno quite what to say about her. She's very sweet and an acrobat so far. Time will tell what she's like!

Charlie and his pinfeathers_june 8 2024jpeg.jpeg

Redshift on grass mat.JPG

Moon or chara_Good pic_June 8 2024.jpeg

Vortex hiding_June 14 2024_day 1.JPG

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back