Look me and my nest...

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Mom thought she'd bother me today and take some pics of me in my nest.

Hey, thats a bit close!!!
DSC01822.jpg

Maybe if i stand a bit back the photos will stop...
DSC01824.jpg

Arg, go away!!! ( If you look carefully, you'll see hes almost flipped himself upside down and buried his head in the corner)
DSC01823.jpg

This is his cutest thing, he always wants to step up, if your finger is just close enough he'll stick it out as far as he can to get on.
DSC01821.jpg

Hope you enjoy my pics, theres more to come!!!

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I think it is the smallest Monkey/parrot hut you can get. And he still fits in perfectly. He's quite small, so that is a perfect size for him. I'll post a pic where he sits on top of the thing so you can see better. Shame, the first time i found out he needed a hut i almost thought he was dead. He was laying in the bottom of his cage on his side and fast asleep. Man did i get a big fright!

Oops, not a too fab shot, but you'll be able to figure out how big it is in relation to him.
DSC01825.jpg

He just took a bath it seems!:D

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I dont know the exact date of his hatchdate, my ex bf bought him from a petshop. But i made him one up for 22 November, so he will almost be six months now, i think...:rolleyes: . But he's a real sweety, i had alot of trouble with him when i first got him, he wasnt well socialized, but i think he has crawled very deep into our whole families heart.

Come to think of it, i have absolutely no idea what gender he/she really is:eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D :D They are beautiful, I love the one of him trying to bury his face in the corner. That is just so cute.

WE WANT MORE, :D and wheres my mate Pikkie, I love that guy. :smile015:

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Yeah, since i figured out how to post up pics properly, you'll be seeing alot of them now!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
You know me Wilma, I'll take all the pics you want to post. :D I love seeing everyone's fids. :D

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
Thanks for posting a picture of the hut. Its about the same size as the hut we have for Hamlet, maybe a little bigger. He is so cute when he climbs in there at night. Birds are so snuggly!

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
What a cutie that is!!! aww i love the pics of him in the hut. I wanta cuddly bird! lol... my birds wouldm't go near those things.

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Thanks guys! Jip, he is almost the cutest of the 5 birds in this household, wait i think he is. Yeah, conures! Gotta lov 'em!! I never wanted one because of their loud screaches, but since reading up a bit more on what types of species are more quiet and so on, i fell in love with the green cheek. I would like to get a mutation someday too!!

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Just couldnt resist not catching him while fast asleep, he is just too darn cute!

DSC01866.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

He woke up after the second shot, i had a pic of it, but seems like someone got a hold of the camera and deleted that one. But dont worry i'll catch him once again!!!:D

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
He woke up after the second shot, i had a pic of it, but seems like someone got a hold of the camera and deleted that one. But dont worry i'll catch him once again!!!

Squeeky did it LOL

Most Reactions

Latest posts