Looking for conure companion for my GCC

LiviandKiwi

Feb 26, 2024
Parrots
One male 6 y/o GCC and two elderly quakers (both passed)
Hi all! I have a feisty little 6 y/o male GCC. Im looking for a companion conure for him. He doesn’t do well with larger birds, even quakers, so unfortunately no Suns or Jendays. Also I would prefer a female bird, as my vet says he would get along best with a girl. I’ve had special needs parrots before so that’s not an issue. Also I’m located in MD but would be willing to travel to surrounding states.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Careful what you wish for! Many is the single parrot owner who gets a 'companion' for their single parrot, only to find that they hate each other and now has twice the issues then before. I will always advise that one gets an additional parrot because YOU want one. That way what ever the outcome, you will not be disappointed.

Candy ads

Apr 4, 2024
Parrots
Beautiful selection healthy hands raised
Hi all! I have a feisty little 6 y/o male GCC. Im looking for a companion conure for him. He doesn’t do well with larger birds, even quakers, so unfortunately no Suns or Jendays. Also I would prefer a female bird, as my vet says he would get along best with a girl. I’ve had special needs parrots before so that’s not an issue. Also I’m located in MD but would be willing to travel to surrounding states.
I have a beautiful selection

Most Reactions

Latest posts