Peach faced Lovebird
63C282E3-36F2-46CB-A3FC-2055C17D3175.jpeg

OP
MangoParadise

MangoParadise

Aug 27, 2022
Parrots
Peach faced Lovebird
Please pray for Mango to find his way home soon ❤️ Thank you.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Please pray for Mango to find his way home soon ❤️ Thank you.
Welcome to the forums, @MangoParadise, though I am very sorry for the loss of your precious little lovie :(

Have you already checked www.parrotalert.com? You can check that site for "found" birds in your location, and also make a listing for your lost birdie there too.

The resources linked below may be of some assistance to you as well ...

If you haven't already done so, alert local Facebook community groups, pet shops and all local veterinary clinics, not just avian ones. Escaped birds that are caught are often handed in there, and from there may be passed on to local animal control or equivalent. I once successfully retrieved an escaped Indian Ringneck years ago by making up old-fashioned paper flyers and popping them in mail boxes in my area too.

I'm very sorry that you are going through this, and I most certainly will be praying that Mango is returned safely to you very soon 🙏🙏🙏

OP
MangoParadise

MangoParadise

Aug 27, 2022
Parrots
Peach faced Lovebird
Welcome to the forums, @MangoParadise, though I am very sorry for the loss of your precious little lovie :(

Have you already checked www.parrotalert.com? You can check that site for "found" birds in your location, and also make a listing for your lost birdie there too.

The resources linked below may be of some assistance to you as well ...

If you haven't already done so, alert local Facebook community groups, pet shops and all local veterinary clinics, not just avian ones. Escaped birds that are caught are often handed in there, and from there may be passed on to local animal control or equivalent. I once successfully retrieved an escaped Indian Ringneck years ago by making up old-fashioned paper flyers and popping them in mail boxes in my area too.

I'm very sorry that you are going through this, and I most certainly will be praying that Mango is returned safely to you very soon 🙏🙏🙏

You are so kind and we greatly appreciate it! I posted on Lical Facebook and listed on Human Society as well.
We live in Maui and Mango is been with us since he was 3weeks old; now 11yrs old.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
You are so kind and we greatly appreciate it! I posted on Lical Facebook and listed on Human Society as well.
We live in Maui and Mango is been with us since he was 3weeks old; now 11yrs old.
You're most welcome. :) I hope that it helps your beloved little family member find his way home 🤞

Most Reactions