Loving this Forum!!!

Chelle

Aug 5, 2013
Parrots
CHEESECAKE (Pineapple~GCC) 2/4/14
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy this Forum. When I got my babies I knew NOTHING about birds. I went online and started searching for info right away. I came across this forum and decided to join. It has amazed me how caring this group is and how everyone is so willing to help!!!! I must confess.... I spend way more time on here than I do Facebook! Thanks for all of the helpful info I could not do it with out each and every one of you!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
It is a wonderful forum with wonderful people around!!!! Thank you Chelle!!!! ;)

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy this Forum. When I got my babies I knew NOTHING about birds. I went online and started searching for info right away. I came across this forum and decided to join. It has amazed me how caring this group is and how everyone is so willing to help!!!! I must confess.... I spend way more time on here than I do Facebook! Thanks for all of the helpful info I could not do it with out each and every one of you!

I do too... Very helpful site and no drama!!!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots

Oh Wendy, there have been drama....But we try to stay on top to zap them before it gets too far....We all sing [ame="http://youtu.be/em328ua_Lo8"]http://youtu.be/em328ua_Lo8[/ame]

Last edited:

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment

Oh Wendy, there have been drama....But we try to stay on top to zap them before it gets too far....We all sing

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/em328ua_Lo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well so far so good!!! Btw your link didn't work - please try again.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I LOVE that song....it's always in the back of my mind when the word Drama pops up....

GinaF

Aug 13, 2013
Utah
Parrots
B&G macaw

Oh there's drama! You just have to live at my house. It doesn't get much more dramatic than that. I just try to keep it off the forum!

The groomer is coming today at 1:30.
Should we start a poll on how many holes I'll have in my body after she leaves? Z has been sitting here clutching his voodoo doll all morning. I think he knows something is up!

Most Reactions

Latest posts