TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Ok, so Christy and I tried four times to get this video ... and every time she walked away in frustration Mac would start talking, say what we wanted him to say and then laugh ... little stinker ... but we finally got what we wanted. Mac doesn't talk as clearly as others, but that's just the nature of GCC's But if you listen very closely you will hear a very "gravely" "Give me a kiss ... SMACK*

BTW ... Chirsty took this video, and didn't know that you couldn't rotate a video, so just stare at it sideways ... besides, it's the audio that is important

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is so darn cute, Fraid I'm gonna have to listen again to it when the boys go in, as they kept talking to mac. Bucc will always keep very quiet and still when I have my phone or the video camera, :(

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Tex and Christy, that is so cool! Congrats on teaching that to him AND getting it on camera. Iggy also goes very frozen and quiet on camera...maybe I should just keep a camera on him all the time...hmm... Anyway, awesome, keep the videos coming!

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Christy and Tex, this is just great! Congratulations!! Goooooo MAC! :D

ParrotKid

Aug 19, 2007
Media
Parrots
a yellow nape parvipes amazon
What a beautiful bird you have. I read on line that Conures are one of the few birds that Amazons get along with. Maybe we should get one also.

Most Reactions

Latest posts