Macaw getting worse... :(

She really is VERY sweet! I am so attached already! Their personalities are so incredible! I was actually considering looking for another home for them, but I think they have found their FOREVER home. (The 1000 bucks I've spent in the past two weeks might have something to do with it! ;) ) With 10 children I am SURE we'll have SOMEONE to pass them down to if need be!
Though I have to admit that I feel very under qualified for the job! Even with all the reading I do, I cannot believe how much I do NOT know!
It meant a lot to me that were so willing to step in and even call and check on everything, Nypsy! I was telling my sister all about how this forum seems to make you an instant family member! Thanks again!

Liver enlargement can be the result of fatty liver disease, too many seeds in the diet...or French fries.

Thanks for the kudos! I really appreciate it. I didn't do anything other than what I felt was the right thing. I'm glad you are going to keep those guys.. You won't regret it. Happy Thanksgiving!

oops.. almost forgot.. Learning to deal with a big bird is only a matter of time.. We were all once novices. 2 Macs will make you an expert in no time.. especially after your first emergency (which you just went through). Clearly you had the instinct to know something was wrong with birdy. That's 90% of the battle!

So glad things are looking up. Keep us posted & Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back