Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Salty, at his impish best. At work, just prior to trying to remove the Microsoft key from the keyboard.

user26447_pic16715_1468595331.jpg

PyroParrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Dec 30, 2021
Parrots
Sunny: Sun conure, hatch 2/2021
OMGOSH!!!! All these photos are fantastic!! The one of Pipp looks like he/she had just attracted the chop! So cute. And the one of “napping with rosemary- way special!
Just wonderful pics folks! Keep them coming!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
"Just for Funzeeeezzzzzz"!! (Those cute pics by @Jexnell above reminded me I have this one!)

This pic was originally called "Spot the Birdie", because Sludge the purple crowned lorikeet whom we had back in the 90s was just so tiny! But if you zoom right in on him, the happy smile he has on his little face from being warm and cozy down his daddy's jumper is unmissable.

Still miss you, my little Sludge Monster, you were an amazing and beautiful baby boy ❤️

sludge&dadda.jpg

Farnoosh

Aug 7, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Parrots
Paisley, pineapple green cheek born February 12, 2021, and
Daisy the most beautiful Pineapple green cheek, currently flying in paradise RIP February 2, 2020 – August 14, 2021
I love this month's theme! Didn't know the month of May was Smile Month!
This is a photo of my beautiful pineapple Paisley. I think she looks pretty happy on my shoulder in this photo :) and I like how she is juxtaposed with my own smile in the background :)
:orange: 🌷 :D
IMG-0354.jpg

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Aww. Beak first facing into your neck. Looks like he really loves you.

My willow rests his beak on the side of my nose and looks at me. It’s very sweet and calming. Alas, he’s asleep right now so no bird snuggles for me for several hours.

Most Reactions