Me and Zoe playing Destiny

She just kills me!

There was my morning laugh.

She looks so very helpful.

Hahaha but Mom I haven't talked to you in forever!

She makes me want a macaw...then I look at my needy amazon and decide I don't need two big pain in the butts:p

I was playing MWO on the computer the other day with Willow on my arm/shoulder. She got bored and flew back to the cage, lol

The current African Grey foster we have here will make those video game sounds of your player dying...it was very rude when I was playing my one game upstairs...I did keep dying though:p

The current African Grey foster we have here will make those video game sounds of your player dying...it was very rude when I was playing my one game upstairs...I did keep dying though:p

Now that's funny!

We're about to hear this noise...

AND THERE IT IS... WHAT?! LIKE THAT WAS MY FAULT?!

Hahahahaha! Zoe wants in on the action! What a cuddlebug! I would love the chance to meet her one day! is she like that with everyone, or only with you and K2?

Zoe looks focused on the screen there... must be one of her moments 'between' distractions :).

Victoria, you can steal your mom's macaw for your quick mac fix right? Or does he still just like your mom?

Hahaha but Mom I haven't talked to you in forever!

She makes me want a macaw...then I look at my needy amazon and decide I don't need two big pain in the butts:p

Victoria, it's the truth, one needy bird is all anyone needs. They are a full time job on their own.

Hahahahaha! Zoe wants in on the action! What a cuddlebug! I would love the chance to meet her one day! is she like that with everyone, or only with you and K2?

I think she would be like that with anyone who stood up to her. We're bad about getting her out, but she's like that with the guys at the shop where we got her.

Zoe looks focused on the screen there... must be one of her moments 'between' distractions :).

I don't know. I see a twinkle in that eye like she's milling over, I wonder what would happen if I grabbed the thumb on the controller and made mom miss...

either that, or, I bet I could totally take that controller apart, then Mom would be ALL MINE!

Last edited:

I don't know. I see a twinkle in that eye like she's milling over, I wonder what would happen if I grabbed the thumb on the controller and made mom miss...

either that, or, I bet I could totally take that controller apart, then Mom would be ALL MINE!

That's exactly it!

Zoe has the sweetest face! She's a gamer, how cool is that!

That's exactly it!

LUCKY GUESS... Or, perhaps, it's because Sweepea is the exact same way! I guarantee she'd be going after that button pressing thumb. "We're supposed to be beak wrestling.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back