Members Mug Shots - Starting Jan 2018

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Re: New - Member's Mug Shot - Thread

This is me with Squeaky and Abby. Both brothers but not pictured with their older sibling, Gabby. Unfortunately Gabby and Abby despise each other. First-born Gabby is my forum avatar.

091Ak2w.jpg

Credit to my dear friend and fellow moderator Terry for placing it in her Imgur for me!
TWO Goffin Monsters are better than one!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.

They both look so content. How on earth do you tell them apart though lol?! Goffins don't really have distinguishing colorations like other parrots, but you surely must have a means of knowing which of your 5 goffins is which?
FIVE Goffin Monsters? WOW!

They both look so content. How on earth do you tell them apart though lol?! Goffins don't really have distinguishing colorations like other parrots, but you surely must have a means of knowing which of your 5 goffins is which?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Apparently I don't have a bunch of decent photos with Leeli, but I'm always happy in them so that's good enough πŸ˜‚ anyway here's me while she chills on my head.
View attachment 47631
I love this photo of you and Leeli, your smile lights up the picture:)

Jexnell

Supporting Member
2x Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 28, 2019
Portland Oregon
Parrots
Phoenix - Sun conure
Well since I moved to the Philippines, my cousin It look was not proper for the heat here. So went and got a shave and hair cut for all 200 pesos, or 3 dollars and some.change in USD.
20240326_124931.jpg

And the new look I presume helped me to find my love, meet Cristine
20240407_063142.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Well since I moved to the Philippines, my cousin It look was not proper for the heat here. So went and got a shave and hair cut for all 200 pesos, or 3 dollars and some.change in USD.
View attachment 58789
View attachment 58790
Awwwwwwww @Jexnell, you two make a lovely coupleπŸ’– πŸ’– Congrats!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
View attachment 58789
View attachment 58790
I agree with Mart, you two are a stunning couple! Thank you for sharing your pic, it's nice to know what you look like after all this time:)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Most Reactions