Members Mug Shots - Starting Jan 2018

OutlawedSpirit

Apr 12, 2016
Northern Illinois, USA
Parrots
Bo - DYH ~ Gus - CAG ~ Twitch - Linnie ~ Apple - Pineapple GCC ~ Goliath - Quaker ~ Squish - Peach face Lovebird
So it took me like 15 minutes to find a picture of me on my phone. I, like Terry, absolutely hate having my picture taken. However, my wife forces me to take pictures with her every once in a while, so you can thank her for this.

DMTHdGU.jpg

And our daughter fighting with Bo, when he was still a tiny thing, over her breakfast. He is 100% Amazon.

OmPd42W.jpg

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)

David, I'm torn, here. On one hand, it's great to finally put a face to the name after all these years and to see a pic of your family. On the other, I find myself suddenly and... inexplicably... hesitant to ever moderate one of your posts again! Message received, good buddy!
Thank you! Yes, am quite proficient in the use, care, etc of firearms.
But, because of something stupid many years age, I refuse to own, or have any in my home! ‘But by the grace of God"

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
So it took me like 15 minutes to find a picture of me on my phone. I, like Terry, absolutely hate having my picture taken. However, my wife forces me to take pictures with her every once in a while, so you can thank her for this.

DMTHdGU.jpg

And our daughter fighting with Bo, when he was still a tiny thing, over her breakfast. He is 100% Amazon.

OmPd42W.jpg

These pictures are awesome! You have a beautiful family:) A huge thank you to your wife:)

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
So doubt Victoria will post a pic for herself, so I'll include her here with family mugshots... and sorry but asking me for photos is never a good thing, you'll want one and I'll have a dozen!

Family pic from the wedding in 2011...
FD6TdPN.png

'Mugshot' of that first day when Max decided I was his new mom...
l4oBq8t.jpg

Victoria (riddick07) and Titan mugshot...
7Zwrfrv.jpg

Mugshots of me and my hubby, Byron... before and after purple!
aDLWgQG.jpg

aQqqsLS.jpg

YZzpH7D.jpg

Mugshots of me and feathered kids...
MSdI0E3.jpg

r2KrFWK.jpg

xCYyVym.jpg

vjWH2gq.jpg

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

DMTHdGU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aVTmBQq.jpg/A
OmPd42W.jpg

Many thanks to your wife, then! Sweet pic!
And beautiful pic of your daughter with Bo. Does she share your passion for birds?

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
So doubt Victoria will post a pic for herself, so I'll include her here with family mugshots... and sorry but asking me for photos is never a good thing, you'll want one and I'll have a dozen!

Family pic from the wedding in 2011...
FD6TdPN.png

'Mugshot' of that first day when Max decided I was his new mom...
l4oBq8t.jpg

Victoria (riddick07) and Titan mugshot...
7Zwrfrv.jpg

Mugshots of me and my hubby, Byron... before and after purple!
aDLWgQG.jpg

aQqqsLS.jpg

YZzpH7D.jpg

Mugshots of me and feathered kids...
MSdI0E3.jpg

r2KrFWK.jpg

xCYyVym.jpg

vjWH2gq.jpg

Jen! Asking you for photos is obviously a wonderful thing! We've hit the jackpot! Pics of you AND the ever elusive Victoria! (Harder to get than a Bigfoot riding a unicorn!) Great to put faces to the names!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Jen! Asking you for photos is obviously a wonderful thing! We've hit the jackpot! Pics of you AND the ever elusive Victoria! (Harder to get than a Bigfoot riding a unicorn!) Great to put faces to the names!

So true! I asked her about a few other photos and she kept saying no... I did not tell her I was included a pic from the wedding :) shhhh.....

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
Me and birdies!

GeJ8Myt.jpg

iLFaNkS.jpg

WDhJMcm.jpg

These pics are just awesome! (And dangerous. Just makes you want to come home with a conure or two after looking at them! Must... turn... away!) You look a bit like Marisa Tomei in that 1st one, btw.

Thank you! People always say I look like Marisa Tomei (which is weird because I am not Italian at all) or Scarlett Johansson. I used to have a friend who called me "Little Scarlett" and people sometimes like stop me out of the blue to tell me this lol. Not a bad 2 people to look like...

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Zoeylove77, you forgot to attach a photo.

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
What a lovely idea for a thread :). Great to put a face to members. Just wanted to say i've been gone for some time but its great to come back and see familiar faces aswell as many new ones, hoping everyone is well and is enjoying 2018. :60:Cheers.:)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
And great to see you back, WilliamKenyon! Ready to put a face to your name as well?

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
I know I have selfies elsewhere in the forum I thought I would post a slightly better and brand new photo here.

My hair is combed, I did not just wake up, and I don't need a shave (too badly)

mug shot by wes mcfaden, on Flickr

These are my first 2 Cockatiels. Lucky on my arm whom I rescued from the wilds of Oxnard Ca. And Baby on my head. I bought him to be a companion for Lucky and it worked out well. Due to Lucky's origins I have no idea how old he is but he has been with me for 17 years.

texsize/Wes

reeb

Oct 23, 2017
Media
Albums
Cape Town, South Africa
Parrots
Berry (♀ Cockatiel) hatched June 2017
Opal (♂ Budgie) hatched 13 August 2017
Pearl (♀ Budgie) hatched 15 August 2017
+ an aviary of 16 other budgies! all hatched 2014-2017
Berry and I:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
I know I have selfies elsewhere in the forum I thought I would post a slightly better and brand new photo here.

My hair is combed, I did not just wake up, and I don't need a shave (too badly)

mug shot by wes mcfaden, on Flickr

These are my first 2 Cockatiels. Lucky on my arm whom I rescued from the wilds of Oxnard Ca. And Baby on my head. I bought him to be a companion for Lucky and it worked out well. Due to Lucky's origins I have no idea how old he is but he has been with me for 17 years.

texsize/Wes

I must've missed the other selfies, so it's good to finally put a face to a longtime member's name. And I love how all three of you seem to be posing for the pic! Hahaha!

yeah ok... reposting..

discoduck-albums-rudy-brandywine-picture19816-rudy-me-fall-2017.jpg
discoduck-albums-rudy-brandywine-picture19815-its-snowing-whoo-hooo-3-20-18.jpg

Great shots of you and Rudy! Is he giving you noogies in that first pic? Lol!

Berry and I:

What a beautiful pair you make!

DiscoDuck

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Media
Wilmington DE - Landenberg PA
Parrots
Rudy - Hybrid Ruby Macaw Born 6/6/15 Scarlet Mother/Green Wing Father - Oliver BFA RIP 3/15/15 @ 34yo. Without you, I would not have Rudy. Thank you!
Is he giving you noogies in that first pic? Lol!

naaaa, I think he was saying, if you are not going to give me the phone, then I am going to eat this ear!:red1:

ahhh yep! gimme that phone!!

discoduck-albums-rudy-brandywine-picture19741-coming-i-m-gonna-get-phone.jpg

discoduck-albums-rudy-brandywine-picture19736-0109181406.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I'm loving the recent additions! Your personalities leap from the video monitor!!

Amadeo

Mar 29, 2018
UK, North West, Lancashire
Parrots
Sherbert (Male Cockateil, Grey with Emerald/Olive),
Moth (Female Budgerigar, Pied),
Melia (Female Budgerigar, Dilute)
Well, I suppose I could add my own face to this thread.

DSC_0005 by Amadeo Vampire, on Flickr

This is from a recent visit out to Bowland Wild Boar Park, where they now have a pair of parrots (a Macaw and an Amazon).
I also got to cuddle a chick, which promptly pooped on me, and tickle the goats.
I look so dumb. :'D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Well, I suppose I could add my own face to this thread.

DSC_0005 by Amadeo Vampire, on Flickr

This is from a recent visit out to Bowland Wild Boar Park, where they now have a pair of parrots (a Macaw and an Amazon).
I also got to cuddle a chick, which promptly pooped on me, and tickle the goats.
I look so dumb. :'D

Awesome to put a face to the name! What a wonderful picture:)

Most Reactions