Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Omgeeeee how’d I miss this all these years ago!

Will throw one in. I’ve got our tea cup yorkie sasha in my arms, and a frequent boarding guest, Bradley the three legged yorkie, down in my lap.
da7e50c8de2b02e1719e0b7a4035e64a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this picture! I always love to see pictures of you and especially love your big smile here:)

Lily, what gorgeous pics of you! Of course, all your photos are beautiful :)

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
You guys are all so cute! I would post mine but I don't know if I would want it up forever due to anonymity's sake! Wish there was a way to post it and make it go away after like a week lol!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
You guys are all so cute! I would post mine but I don't know if I would want it up forever due to anonymity's sake! Wish there was a way to post it and make it go away after like a week lol!
I know how to do it - you can post as an attachment and after a week delate by clicking Private Messages –> Attachments and next delate the photo. I was doing this few times

Sorry guys I don't like showing photos of me :D

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
I know how to do it - you can post as an attachment and after a week delate by clicking Private Messages –> Attachments and next delate the photo. I was doing this few times

It's a shame we don't get to see faces to go with the names, but we totally understand. The internet can be a scary place, and that's why we're so picky about posting personal contact information. Safer for all concerned.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I know how to do it - you can post as an attachment and after a week delate by clicking Private Messages —> Attachments and next delate the photo. I was doing this few times

Another thought, you can delete your post in an existing thread for a few days, then repost with a different photo! Have fun and keep us guessing!!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
I know how to do it - you can post as an attachment and after a week delate by clicking Private Messages —> Attachments and next delate the photo. I was doing this few times

but if someone quotes it, won't the attachment be included in their reply?

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots

Another thought, you can delete your post in an existing thread for a few days, then repost with a different photo! Have fun and keep us guessing!!

LOL which one is the real me? I am mostly worried that students or someone might stumble across it (doubt it, but would rather them not). I wonder if a mod could just delete my post and any quoting posts a few days later. Unless Rozalka's plan to delete the attachment would remove it from all sources.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure

No attachments aren't visible in quotations. I sometimes was copying and pasting from my own attachment. Then the photo was visible in quotations but few days after delating from the attachment also disapeared from the post and all quotations.

Ok, I'll show a photo of me... but from behind:D

Warning! The photo was taken in a very bad place for parrots. I hope they will never be in US in the simillar conditions like here in Poland.

Last edited:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots

No attachments aren't visible in quotations. I sometimes was copying and pasting from my own attachment. Then the photo was visible in quotations but few days after delating from the attachment also disapeared from the post and all quotations.

Ok, I'll show a photo of me... but from behind:D

Warning! The photo was taken in a very bad place for parrots. I hope they will never be in US in the simillar conditions like here in Poland.

That's an awesome picture!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Hope I can delete this-- was asked to post this for students during e-learning lol! Not the best picture, but the most current probably.
Quite a challenge to take a "selfie" with a cockatoo and a laptop and 2 signs with only one hand to click the "take picture" button!!!!!! We sat on the floor for better balance lol

Last edited:

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Well, for as long as they stay, thank you ladies! So fun to have non made up visuals of the family here. I admit though, it's kind of a game for me to imagine what folks look like based on what they write. :)

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Well, for as long as they stay, thank you ladies! So fun to have non made up visuals of the family here. I admit though, it's kind of a game for me to imagine what folks look like based on what they write. :)

Oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought I looked based on my writing LOL!!! I am sure it is bad, and I swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as I had envisioned members differently as well. It wasn't that anything shocked me, or was bad lol! You guys are all adorable..but it's like when you read a novel and then see the movie lol!

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

Oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought I looked based on my writing LOL!!! I am sure it is bad, and I swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as I had envisioned members differently as well. It wasn't that anything shocked me, or was bad lol! You guys are all adorable..but it's like when you read a novel and then see the movie lol!

Too funny! I do this to saxguy , I’m always wrong lol
Noodles I pictured you blond, but smart blond like librarian lol and never in plaid! What always gets me is when the avatar gives no hint if the person is man or women I always guess wrong! Or the age, ! But it’s so great to interact with everyone just as people

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
well, for as long as they stay, thank you ladies! So fun to have non made up visuals of the family here. I admit though, it's kind of a game for me to imagine what folks look like based on what they write. :)

oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought i looked based on my writing lol!!! I am sure it is bad, and i swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as i had envisioned members differently as well. It wasn't that anything shocked me, or was bad lol! You guys are all adorable..but it's like when you read a novel and then see the movie lol!

too funny! I do this to saxguy , i’m always wrong lol
noodles i pictured you blond, but smart blond like librarian lol and never in plaid! What always gets me is when the avatar gives no hint if the person is man or women i always guess wrong! Or the age, ! But it’s so great to interact with everyone just as people

lollll!!! I love this!!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP

Oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought I looked based on my writing LOL!!! I am sure it is bad, and I swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as I had envisioned members differently as well.
Hehehehe! As a general rule, I'm pretty spot-on in my mental images of people. Sort of a hobby to read people based on what they say, and how they say it, and of course, body language when face to face.

So, for you Miss Noodles, pretty close to what I thought. Differences being, I pictured a little lighter color hair, and shorter length. Lots of knowledge and experience would lead one to picture you a little older, but I didn't. Right about where I expected. Honestly, I sort of imagined a bit of a "stressed" expression lol. Now, what I didn't expect was that smile. WOW! Absolutely beautiful my friend! THAT is a million dollar smile!

Thanks again for sharing :)

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
My mug shot!
laurasea-albums-keets-picture20980-img-20170922-143033596-2.jpg

And my passion before MG
laurasea-albums-neptune-blue-picture20981-ft-clinch-1-29-11-001.jpg

Noodles, in case you missed my mug

LOL! I totally assumed you were a brunette (dark brown hair!), Not sure I really imagined much in terms of clothes--those aren't that different from what I had in mind I suppose lol! This makes me smile! I didn't expect you to be wearing sporty stuff I guess lol! Not that you seemed non-athletic, I guess I just pictures more blouses etc lol!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Like the only concern that I think you should have is: 'Explaining all those other parrots hanging off you to Noodles!' :D

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots

Oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought I looked based on my writing LOL!!! I am sure it is bad, and I swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as I had envisioned members differently as well.
Hehehehe! As a general rule, I'm pretty spot-on in my mental images of people. Sort of a hobby to read people based on what they say, and how they say it, and of course, body language when face to face.

So, for you Miss Noodles, pretty close to what I thought. Differences being, I pictured a little lighter color hair, and shorter length. Lots of knowledge and experience would lead one to picture you a little older, but I didn't. Right about where I expected. Honestly, I sort of imagined a bit of a "stressed" expression lol. Now, what I didn't expect was that smile. WOW! Absolutely beautiful my friend! THAT is a million dollar smile!

Thanks again for sharing :)

LOL! I think my age depends on the day. Sometimes people think I am super young (to the point of IDing me for cough medicine) and then other times, they are like..meh...you're old enough to buy whatever you want!
I was once asked if I was under 40, which shocked me, because I think I was roughly 30 at the time! But having been asked if I was 18 in the same week made it feel a bit more balanced.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Like the only concern that I think you should have is: 'Explaining all those other parrots hanging off you to Noodles!' :D

What parrots? lol! She's my main gal! Rozalka, on the other hand, has a fan club of parrots ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts