Messy Birds

Vampiric_Conure71

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Joined
May 16, 2022
Messages
2,623
Reaction score
4,489
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 26 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-25yrs -Grey Tiel
Zesty(F)-15+yrs-Lutino Tiel
Cinder(F)-15yrs-Pearl Tiel
Vortex (F) - H March 15 2024
QUasar (??)-2 yr-YS GCC
Yvons (M)-18 yrs-CAG
We need a thread on the messiness of parrots for beginner owners. I encourage people to post their messy pix to show the reality of missing a day (or three) because we were sick. Below is a mess after 2 DAYS with an African grey. It looks as if I never clean up after the red-tailed dinosaur! The cage has been cleaned, but needs it again, and again, and AGAIN as most folks here will attest to...

Yvons searching for almonds.webp
 
I think I'd be too embarrassed to post my messy bird pictures. 19 budgies can make epic messes!
 
The mess Bella makes with cardboard doesn’t take long.
IMG_1915.webp
 

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom