OP
Miles

Miles

Dec 16, 2021
Media
Virginia, USA
Parrots
Miles, Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure
Welcome to you and Miles, appreciate the conversational, informative intro! He's a gorgeous bird, seems very well adjusted!!
Thank you! I'm an avid writer, and it comes through even in everyday conversations.
Miles adjusted to being in our home extremely quickly. The bonding process took only a few days. The first day he rode around on my arm tucked into my elbow while I cleaned out the fridge. He loves to climb all over me while I brush my hair and get dressed, and that's great because I can use that to build his confidence by not lessening my movements at all while he's on me. He is a very confident, exploratory bird because of this.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Thank you! I'm an avid writer, and it comes through even in everyday conversations.
Miles adjusted to being in our home extremely quickly. The bonding process took only a few days. The first day he rode around on my arm tucked into my elbow while I cleaned out the fridge. He loves to climb all over me while I brush my hair and get dressed, and that's great because I can use that to build his confidence by not lessening my movements at all while he's on me. He is a very confident, exploratory bird because of this.
High likelihood Miles chose you as "his" person. Chemistry is oft times primary determinant with bonding and socialization! So joyful reading your successes!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts