Mishka's Christmas Message

Bogo2

Dec 18, 2010
Missouri
Parrots
Gem: crimson belly conure
Merry: parakeet
Ho ho ho! Mishka is Sooooo smart and funny! He made me smile even though flights are backed up and mom may not be able to get out. Merry Christmas Mishka and family!
Kat

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Ho ho ho! Mishka is Sooooo smart and funny! He made me smile even though flights are backed up and mom may not be able to get out. Merry Christmas Mishka and family!
Kat

Oh Kat I do that you mom makes it back in time for Christmas....
Where is your mom now?

All the best for you and your family

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Mishka <3

What can I say about my lovely boy???

He's just super, Dave and I are grinning like village idiots!!!!

Well done gorgeous boy!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
I love Mishka's videos! Merry Christmas, Mishka! From Max, Jade and Ruby

triordan

Sep 1, 2010
Maryland
Parrots
Remington~ GW Macaw
Ollie/Olivia~ CAG
i love watching mishka's videos! thanks for sharing~ happy holidays

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
He is the star of our forum for sure. I would think that the word Christmas would be difficult for a bird to say but not our Mishka.
Nice job!!

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I love Mishka's videos! Merry Christmas, Mishka! From Max, Jade and Ruby

Hey Max, Jade and Ruby I wonder what we getting in our
Not too many treats, my feathered friends !!!!!
Wishing all our non feathered folks a blessed Christmas

Lots of chirps and whistles

Love from me :grey: and my mommy Ant

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
He is the star of our forum for sure. I would think that the word Christmas would be difficult for a bird to say but not our Mishka.
Nice job!!

Thanks Di, I must admit Mishka worked hard on Merry Christmas.
He's been practicing for over a week, and only started saying Christmas properly, early this morning.
When videoing him, he performed like a true
17_1_17.gif

Mishka asked if you would kindly build him a
36_15_5.gif

Happy Holidays
36_15_1.gif

PS Mishka is now He is going to have a well deserved break starting today

Last edited:

Bogo2

Dec 18, 2010
Missouri
Parrots
Ho ho ho again from Mishka 's USA groupies!

Mom is at some place called the Hague but the airport is in Copenhagen, yes? Anyway there was a big snow storm. All sorts of flights supposedly got delayed or canceled and some of the people couldn't even get to her meeting at all. She's going to get home through Germany I think. She can get on a military flight that can get her to just across the river in Illinois if nothing else works.But it is supposed to snow a bunch her now so I will wait and see, yes? Oh I thought I had lost Gem in the tree but I popped popcorn in the micro and she surfaced for that!
Kat

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Ho ho ho again from Mishka 's USA groupies!

Mom is at some place called the Hague but the airport is in Copenhagen, yes? Anyway there was a big snow storm. All sorts of flights supposedly got delayed or canceled and some of the people couldn't even get to her meeting at all. She's going to get home through Germany I think. She can get on a military flight that can get her to just across the river in Illinois if nothing else works.But it is supposed to snow a bunch her now so I will wait and see, yes? Oh I thought I had lost Gem in the tree but I popped popcorn in the micro and she surfaced for that!
Kat

Kat I would love to see your mom's passport book OMG
I don't know how you keep up with where she is. My brother who is an Opera singer is also stuck at some airport, don't ask me where LoL
He will not be making it back to Italy in time for Christmas as well.

Thank goodness for Popcorn, sure it was the sound OR the smell that made Gem appear so quickly.

Bogo2

Dec 18, 2010
Missouri
Parrots
Hi Antoinette and Mishka!
I think Gem surfaced from the Christmas tree for the sound of the popping in the micro. She loves popcorn. She loves making a mess with popcorn more than eating the popcorn. Mom says that she and Sam are the destructo duo because they can get popcorn all over a room even if you only gave them a few pieces. So Mom's passport had to have pages added because most countries only use certain pages and she goes to those countries alot. But it is better now, better now than a couple of years ago, yes? She was home most of the summer. But then this polio thing went nuts and now she keeps going back and forth though she says that it should get better now for a while. She says she is too old to be running around like a nut and I have to get done with school so I can run around instead lol. Anyway, I think she is in Germany now and going to come home from the air base there. I am sorry your brother can't come home. I bet he is stuck in the same snow storm as my mom.
Kat

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
Ant... as you know I love Mishka so much.... you and he is an inspiration to me.

I wish you, the boys, and Mishka a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Love you guys bunches..

mawh...

Most Reactions