Miss Peppa and Angus seperated

Peppagirl

Jun 25, 2015
Australia
Parrots
Peppa and Angus
Decided to seperate Miss Peppa and Angus, she was loving him too much and wouldn't leave him alone, he is just to scared of her so I had to do it. Hopefully he will learn to love her some day. She is not too happy but he certainly is.

Last edited:

jess.reco

Sep 16, 2014
Downunder - Australia
Parrots
Tequila - Solomon Island
Aww young love!! Maybe each day put them together for a while so they get used to each other. But after that time separate them again so Angus doesn't stress out.

OP
P

Peppagirl

Jun 25, 2015
Australia
Parrots
Peppa and Angus
Aww young love!! Maybe each day put them together for a while so they get used to each other. But after that time separate them again so Angus doesn't stress out.
I will. At night I will bring them into the lounge with us and put them on the perch together and watch him jump off haha!!! Can't wait for the day he wants to be her friend. Don't want babies just to be friends.

jess.reco

Sep 16, 2014
Downunder - Australia
Parrots
Tequila - Solomon Island
I will. At night I will bring them into the lounge with us and put them on the perch together and watch him jump off haha!!! Can't wait for the day he wants to be her friend. Don't want babies just to be friends.

Lol that's funny. Yeah I hope they become friends eventually! I'm sure they will in time :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Hope their separation makes the heart grow fonder. No way for us to understand why some matches are instantaneous and others just never develop.

OP
P

Peppagirl

Jun 25, 2015
Australia
Parrots
Peppa and Angus
Hope their separation makes the heart grow fonder. No way for us to understand why some matches are instantaneous and others just never develop.
Me too. Hoping when he matures he may show interest. She is ready but he is not, well hopefully that's the case. I hope he does grow to like her.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Beautiful birds, both! And separating them was a good idea. Those cages are both a bit on the smaller side for ekkies, so they would definitely be too small for both to be housed together.

I hope he eventually grows to like her, too. Poor Peppa.

OP
P

Peppagirl

Jun 25, 2015
Australia
Parrots
Peppa and Angus
Beautiful birds, both! And separating them was a good idea. Those cages are both a bit on the smaller side for ekkies, so they would definitely be too small for both to be housed together.

I hope he eventually grows to like her, too. Poor Peppa.
They are only in the cages at night time. I am home all day so spend a lot of time out of the cage.

Most Reactions

Latest posts