My name is Crippi! And i'm a parrot

Raisin

Oct 29, 2018
Maldives, H.DH kulhudhuffushi
Parrots
A Cockatiel Named Crippi
Hey people! my name is Crippi!. And i am a five month old lutino cockatiel :yellow1:. I live in my owners bedroom in a green cage. I live with a white faced cockatiel named Cookie. S/he's in a different cage though. When he was younger, he followed me everywhere I went! It was very annoying. He doesn't follow me anymore but I don't like him very much. And he's very slow flier (or maybe I'm just fast). By the time I finish 1 lap around the room, he had just taken off (not really..maybe only halfway around the room).
I'm on a seed and veggie diet. I love sunflower seeds, but me owner only give 'em as treat.
I found this while searching eBay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/1Pc-Bird-P...hash=item48bef4e622:m:m_nfZMZ5_KXn_WQytuUfUjw) and I was wondering if it would keep my nails nice and short.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Crippie and friends,

my birds have something like that (larger of course being bigger birds) and they tell me they are very happy with them. ;)

Lovely introduction :)

Welcome to you, Crippi, and Cookie! Thanks for joining and sharing!

I've used similar perches with various degrees of success. Some birds have faster growing nails than others. The example you posted may help but not likely cause any difficulties.

Your whiteface Cockatiel should be easy to tell male/female.
a picture would help but basically a female has more grey on the face where a male has a bright white face.

OF all the Cockatiel mutations out there I think you have the 2 most stunning and beautiful of the bunch.

Hey there, welcome! Cockatiels are just the best. :D The world would be so much porer if they didn't exist. Tho, I don't claim not to be biased: my best friend is a 17 year old pearl pied cockatiel!

Welcome, Crippi and buddies!

9lhIlM0.jpg

Oh and Cookie is not Raisin's but my Cookie. He's still too young to know the gender (2.5 months old) and he only wants to be friends with Crippi (Cookie follows Crippi around and tries to preen him, but to no avail).

:grey:

Welcome and be welcomed, Crippi and Cooki. SOund like quite the pair !

Hey there Crippi and Cookie! We’re happy to have both of you and both your humans here! Thank you for joining us!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back