My quaker soon!!!!!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
hey guys. i have been planning to get a quaker for a few months now and it is almost time! they are eggs right now! my breeder says they should hatch by the end of the month!!! i still have a TON to do with building stands(perchs and play gym), getting the cage, buying toys, bird proofing the house and so on. but i think i can get it done in time!! i just need to convince my mom to buy more SS pots and pans. right now she only has 2 pans and 1 pot. lol. but even for at 1st i can take the bird to the other end of the house when she cooks if she uses non stick. but just until we build up our SS arsenal. lol

one question that i havent found the answer to yet though. when you feed them their fruits and veggies(i know every day), is it like a dog where it is like a meal and they get like an hor to eat it then you take it. or do they get it for a few hours and just munch on it over those few hours.

also, what are some good name ideas? i only have a few. tell me if u like them:D

Boy names:

Apollo(is that how you spell it?)

Girl names:

Kiwi

Either boy or girl names:

Pogo

i know, not a lot of ideas....lol. i cant come up with ANYTHING for some reason.

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
thanks! ill look through that site!

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
yup. they sure are! ill post when i get my quaker and if my mom lets me use her camera....pics!!!

Parrotmamma

May 2, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Crackers ~ a Green cheek conure , Cosmo~ a Timneh African Grey
Awe, congrats ....I know you must be really excited. You might See if your breeder will save it's egg when it hatches for you. Mine did for me with Cosmo so I could make a little keepsake box with all his stuff : )

Oh , I like the name Apollo, Pretty cool : )

Most Reactions

Latest posts