My Sun and Gold Capped

SilverLining

May 5, 2015
Sugar Land, TX
Parrots
Charlie - CAG // Mango - Sun Conure // Tango - Gold Capped Conure // Alex - Indian Ringneck Parakeet
Hi everyone,

I have been surfing this site recently reading about everyone's different birds and many unique experiences. I decided that I'd like to share my 2 conure babies here. I'd love to raise these babies and give them long prosperous lives. Hopefully, my home is their forever home.

Meet Mango, my female Sun Conure. She is most cuddliest little thing. She will find any crack/crevice where you are sitting/laying and just snuggle right up in. She loves to lay on her back and wrestle with my fingers. Loves showers and love to soak in sunshine. She can lay on her back and let me rub her belly or scratch her neck all day long. She's a juvenile at only 9 weeks old. She is totally attached to me and loves to talk back to me in her little bird murmur.

2cqmahk.jpg

Now say hello to Tango, my unsexed Gold Capped Conure. He (or she) is about 12 weeks old and is a totally mellow bird. He love to be petted and prefers the shoulder over my finger. This little guy is a total dude. You can sit back, watch the game and he'll hang out with you without ever being a nuisance. Extremely intelligent and it seems like he is trying to talk at times but I cannot make out anything. I love this little guy for his sweet but laid back personality. A deal dudes bird.

2isz9sj.jpg

I'd like to update this thread with picture of these 2 little ones as they grow up together. Play time pics, some in the shower, some outdoor pics, etc...I'd love to hear your experiences, advice and comments with your conures. I give these animals more love than I do to some humans and I try to do things the right way. I'v always been a parrot lover and I am learning so much more from this forum and it's members.

Looking forward to getting to know everyones, take care!
-Zeeshaun

Last edited:
Your babies are precious Zeeshaun! They sound like such good birdies :). I love your description of Tango's personality. Such a laid back dude lol, he's just one of the guys!

Hello and Welcome, Zeeshaun! Mango and Tango are a couple of real cuties, thank you for sharing their adorable photos.

Thanks!

They are adjusting well into life at my house!

This guys just chilling out while I worked from home, content as could be.

2re4n44.jpg

And of course, this girl just wants to lay on her back and cuddle all the time. She's very affectionate.

2afkimw.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back