Nanday conure is 36 years old going strong

Jakeyboy's mom

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Parrots
Lilac crowned amazon
Nanday conure
My Jakey boy is 36 years old and still plays with toys, dances, sings and is very active. He eats whatever he wants and shows no signs of slowing anytime soon! His eyes are crystal clear and he's feisty as can be. I believe that he's living so long because he's not babied and truth be told he loves his seeds! My lilac crowned amazon is getting up there in age yet he too is going strong and loves his little brother!
 
My Jakey boy is 36 years old and still plays with toys, dances, sings and is very active. He eats whatever he wants and shows no signs of slowing anytime soon! His eyes are crystal clear and he's feisty as can be. I believe that he's living so long because he's not babied and truth be told he loves his seeds! My lilac crowned amazon is getting up there in age yet he too is going strong and loves his little brother!

Welcome to the forums, @Jakeyboy's mom! We're very pleased to have you aboard, and we'd love to see some pics of your babies whenever you're able 💝
 
  • Love
Reactions: AMD
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome. So good to hear that your friend is doing well.
 
As my CAG says, 'Allo Allo!'. Wow... and I thought my old boyconure, Charlie, was going strong at 26! I can't imagine 36 years! Wickedly cool!!
 
Back
Top Bottom