Need help for a birthday party

bbgirl013

Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

I need help finding a talking/trick doing parrot for my daughters 1 year old birthday... Can anyone tell me if we have a service like that in nj? Person must be excellent with kids.

Help is greatly appreciated.

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Good luck with that, most birds although smart and can be talkative will not talk on command or in front of a group of people. Now if you can find someone who owns birds that takes their birds out to schools and various places might be able to help you out. Have you tried Craigslist? When I'm looking for something that is hard to find, I always have good luck with Craigslist.

kendrafitz

Jul 14, 2012
Central NJ
Parrots
Rosie the Green Winged Macaw
I just googled it for you and it looks like there is a company called parrots4parties that does parrot parties in Nj.

Also animalexperiences has parrots for parties

Bird Paradise in Burlington, NJ may have the name of someone. They have a Parrot Palooza every year and have an entertainer with trained parrots come to do shows.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your daughters 1st birthday!!

Merlee

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2012
USA
I think that is a cool idea, but don't think a child that young will appreciate the entertainment. If I remember correctly, children that age are just learning how to walk. Good luck with your party.

Last edited:
OP
B

bbgirl013

Jun 28, 2013
Thanks all... I will definatly try with craigslist and i have called local bird stores but no luck... I called parrots4parties and he was not very friendly... Ill try burlington.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
You can contact Bird Paradise in Burlinton, NJ. They have an annual Bird Palooza, and always have a performer. Maybe they can guide you in the right direction. :)

OP
B

bbgirl013

Jun 28, 2013
Just called burlington and its a guy that i have already contacted but he hasnt returned my call for 3 days

Most Reactions

Latest posts