New Amazon Owner

Luettgs

Apr 5, 2018
Media
Wisconsin
Parrots
Disney, my blue fronted amazon, is a squawkin good time.
Hello, all!

I am a new owner of a rehomed Blue-Fronted Amazon named Disney. She is 12 years old and I've had her for about 3 months. She comes from Florida and is now in Wisconsin. My teenaged daughter and I are amazed at her intelligence, charm, and stubborness!::green:

Welcome to you and Disney, thanks for joining! We have a thriving Amazon community!

Hello, and welcome to the Parrot Forums family! We're looking forward to learning more about you and Disney! We love pictures here, so feel free to post pics of your girl.

Welcome and be welcomed. Get thee to the Amazon sub forum and read both stickie threads at the top, one on amazon body language, and the other I love amazons. Invaluable information, just invaluable. Thanks for adopting a10 yr old . Actually your in a better place, because the puberty crazyness is longpast, and you just need todeal with the once a year mating seaon crazyness ( muc shorterperiod). Welcome again. We love pics and videos. Mine are either on facebook,below, or on a thread in the Amazon forum, thread named "Right now Salty is ......". Good Luck!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back