New here!

BerrytheGCC

Jan 14, 2022
Parrots
Berry a Green Cheek Conure
Hello!

I'm new! I have a green cheek conure named Berry! He's 2 years old! I love him so much he's my baby :green:. I'm always trying to improve my ways of taking care of him and make sure he always has what he needs! I used to use another toxic forum, they told me I killed my old birds.. when I was just a kid, I used to live in a foreign country that didn't have the right supplies, I was undereducated but I loved my birds dearly. It was heartbreaking for me, and I got removed from the site because I tried making a new account (for a clean slate). I won't say what forum but I'm really hoping to find a better community that will be welcoming to me and Berry.

I've always had a huge passion for birds, I can't wait to meet you all and get to know you and your fids!

Thank you :)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome to the Forums! You're here to learn, and that's a huge positive. So many of us have made mistakes in the past. We pride ourselves around here for being a welcoming, supportive, and friendly place, the best out there! No one will fault you here for doing your research and trying to give Berry all the very best care you can. We couldn't ask more of anyone. Thank you for joining!

BTW, we love pictures here if you'd like to share :)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Welcome! I love that you've come to fix mistakes. We're a great community ;)
Can we have pics of Berry? He sounds like a great little birby!

OP
B

BerrytheGCC

Jan 14, 2022
Parrots
Berry a Green Cheek Conure
Awww thank you all so much! This is such a nice welcome:) I really appreciate it! AW yes I'll send pictures really soon I'll have to find some good ones and show you all!! Thank you again for being so welcoming!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
You sound like OUR KINDA FOLKS! I'm so glad you found us. You're home!

9lhIlM0.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts