New member from Canada

Pitsnherps

Apr 10, 2007
Alberta Canada
Parrots
No parrots right now
Hell Im a new member here from Canada Im Brittney I live in Grandeprairie Ab.
I have a collection of reptiles right now and would love to own a parrot but want to make sure Im ready and have been researching and going to aivorys for awhile now.
I currently own
3 bearded dragons,spike,Lydia Beetle juice or quagmire :)
2 crested geckos-Pandora unnamed
1 golden geckos-Burt going to his new home this weekend
1 leopard geckos -Yoji!
I also have a Pitbull named Lucas and a cockerspaniel named Todd both from the SPCA
2 cats Maelee siamese and Blue russian blue!
Thanks my big zoo!
Nice to meet you all

I already said it in your post about the African Grey, but welcome to the forum again Brittney!

That is quite the zoo you've got there, with the addition of a Grey, you'll have plenty of dog hair/cat hair/feather/bird dust/scales to clean up. Dyson has a vacuum out with special attachments for our feathered/scaled/furry friends. I think that would be a good investment for you :D

Do you keep all your reptiles in one terrarium? I once had an iguana and a gecko, but I kept them in separate ones b/c my iguana was very large, and my gecko was very small

welcome

I'm Sure Your Gonna Have Fun Here As We Are Pretty Nice Fun People. :d

Well As Long As You Keep The Pics Coming :d

If You Need Any Help Just Ask And I'm Sure Someone Will Be Able To Help You Out.​

Cool! Glad you joined, im from British Columbia, so im canadian aswell. What kind of parrot do you have in mind? I currently own 2 cockatiels, and im gettinga a senegal hopefully by the summer :D

-Meghan

Welcome to the Parrot Forums. I'm also from Alberta but quite a bit further south in Red Deer.

eh, Canadiens, we have a buch of Canadiens on this board eh ... come now, why are we talkin' aboot this anyway?

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back