New member, with a cheeky long bill corella

Missk.

Jul 11, 2021
Hi everyone!

I'm Kelsey and my beautiful long-billed corella is Laurie. He is PBFD positive, but you wouldn't know unless you saw his pathology results! (I'm getting him retested again in a month)
He is nearly 12 months old and extremely cheeky! I am still trying to figure out how to keep him entertained when I'm unable to take him out of his aviary & when I'm at work during the day.

I tamed him myself and now he is obsessed with me. He rules the house. Chases the cats, and dog, oh and my children. [emoji1787]. They're all scared of him.
He's very confident.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all different things on here. I don't have other social media so it'll be good to see other things!
99aea9ddb6d8985a68d8df3cccbcc01c.jpg

Sent from my SM-F707B using Tapatalk

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Kelsey and Laurie, glad you've joined. Magnificent pic!!

An oversized cage (with appropriate bar spacing) is best for an active parrot! May have to experiment with various toys to find most appreciated combination. Parrots are also highly visual, is it possible to have TV or computer monitor within sight of Laurie?

Most Reactions

Latest posts