birdiekins

Nov 23, 2022
Parrots
Peach Faced Lovebird
Hello there,
My name is Kait I have one beautiful peach faced lovebird. I decided to get her after working with a 35-year-old blue and gold macaw that I had become extremely attached to (he leaves for his forever home on Monday). I work in an exotic pet store mainly with the birds. Due to me not owning a house I could not bring the Macaw home, but I did adopt my little sass queen who I love very much. She enjoys car rides and just hanging out with me. She is slightly fearless which gives me a little anxiety. No one tells you that birds can be the best support animals. Anyways, I am glad to be here and excited to be a part of this community.
-Kait

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome to the Forums, Kait!

We love pictures here if you'd like to share :)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. Please, ask as many questions as you like. SO much of Aviculture has been found to be in error and filled with just bad practices that new comers or those who have been exposed to retail side of it have all sorts of notions and ideas that are either out moded or just plain wrong. THe folks on here have but one thing in mind - the good of the parrots. No BS, no fairy tales, no false regard for authors past. I hope you and your lovie have a long and pleasant stay with us!

Most Reactions

Latest posts