New pics

pep4

Mar 18, 2015
Hi every one here is new pics of my baby grey taken tonight mines is the one looking at camera and in one pic he is cleaning himself.. 5 weeks to go till I get him xx uploadfromtaptalk1429645253465.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1429645261577.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1429645274558.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1429645282068.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1429645290391.jpeg

Thx everyone I can't wait to get him xx

I like the first pic best...

Yea I liked the first pic as well...roll on 5 weeks xx

Awww, what an adorable little fluffball! You must be be counting the minutes until you can bring him home.

Soooo cute and so exciting! Congrats! I'm really truly jealous too!!!

Awww...look at that little cutie! I like the first pic best also!

Ty every one xx was over tonight seeing him again x

He will be ready to come home in 5 weeks Labell he will be 12 weeks old then x

12 weeks is really the minimum age some CAG's will wean and they typically have some regression once going to a new home. Be sure once your new baby comes home that you are making certain that he is eating enough. Have a plan to make lots of warm transition comfort foods so you can make it as easy as possible.:D

The breeder watches them for a full week to make sure eating etc before they leave him.. But just incase what warm food would u suggest Labell x

Brown rice or quinoa with veggies mixed in and warmed, not too hot though. Oatmeal is another good warm food as well as cooked mashed sweet potatoes.:)

What is quinoa never heard of that one the others np can do that x

Oh quinoa is a wonderful SUPER food. Look into it I love it and so do my birds! Most grocery stores carry it in the same section where you find the rice.

OK will check that one out as well any recipes you have n would share would be great if u have any xx

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back