Normal behavior for a 4 mo old GCC

Bishrl

Apr 25, 2022
Parrots
GC Yellow Sided Conure
How often a day is it normal for your young conure to just perch silently on your shoulder? So i posted earlier about how my little guy flew into my glass door this morning. I've been watching him all day and feel like he's been ok. But i notice he has been just chilling out alot more on my shoulder more often today than normal. I don't want to read into things too much because I've only had him a little over a month and he's changing every day in his behavior as he ages. However I'm just wondering how often they have down time or just want to cuddle. He has also been been acting a little strange and pecking at things on the table that aren't there etc.. lol Is that normal. Just want to make sure i'm not over reaching at things but also make sure he is ok. Thanks so much!

Icca

Feb 1, 2022
Normal is relative. If it is more or less than he was doing before the accident then take note. Every bird is different it's best to compare it to his most recent behavior patterns. And actually start taking notes it will help a vet if you need to go

OP
B

Bishrl

Apr 25, 2022
Parrots
GC Yellow Sided Conure
Normal is relative. If it is more or less than he was doing before the accident then take note. Every bird is different it's best to compare it to his most recent behavior patterns. And actually start taking notes it will help a vet if you need to go
Thank u so much!!! Xo

Most Reactions

Latest posts