Nova update

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Well, Nova has settled into our family really nicely.

Training is much slower than with Albie but that's ok , last night we finally got her to reliably target the stick and accept a treat from my fingers !

She will only bath if we drip water on her any other way scares her.

She loves doing flight zoomies and big wings and we loving refer to them both as pinky and the brain.

Nova will only try new food if she sees Albie eating it first which I think is incrediblely cute . She trusts her enough to eat what she does but not enough to let Albie preen her .

Attachments

• PXL_20240225_103223767.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240225_103223767.MP.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 16

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

Training is much slower than with Albie but that's ok , last night we finally got her to reliably target the stick and accept a treat from my fingers !

She loves doing flight zoomies and big wings and we loving refer to them both as pinky and the brain.

Nova will only try new food if she sees Albie eating it first which I think is incrediblely cute . She trusts her enough to eat what she does but not enough to let Albie preen her .

Awwwwwww she looks very relaxed, settled and happy in her home now. And it's great to see all of you back too, Stitch, you have been missed!

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels

That's good to hear. Tiels can be such sweet pets, I love mine and I'm grateful that he loves me.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Whats with the bare spot next to his eye?
Just had a look at her , theres no bear spot ? I think I see what you mean In the photo but it looks absolutely fine in person

Most Reactions

Latest posts