Not open for further replies.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
One day I'll have a better camera.

Kalani doing some pumpkin carving
5fq6x2.jpg

Your pumpkin is so nice and bird must be so reserved around a real pumpkin! Ours always ends up with various random chomp marks from the avian pumpkin fiend and the unskilled human carvers butcher even the simplest of jack-o-lantern faces:rolleyes: Needless to say, we never end up with such a nicely/intricately carved and un-mauled pumpkin:(

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
This is just for fun, as I suck at editing photos.
Sweet Chrissy, "evil" Opal.
Complete opposites that loved each other.
04e974b27d8fbc53e91403e872643e02.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy s8

They are cute, sort of a Yin and Yang! Why not make it an official entry?!

I agree! You're selling yourself short. This definitely deserves to be an official entry.

ParrotLover2001

Dec 20, 2016
In my parents house
Parrots
A cockatiel, a bourke, and three budgies

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Just for fun!!! Posting these from Tapatalk for the 1st time, so let's see how they come out. Took these last Halloween (as you can see by my avatar), but thought they'd fit in, here. I was being a total clown.
944b63e9f4ca31ce4d3f1cb07b314707.jpg
21b7691b9170adbd58dc841bc25f2e2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Love your "Just For Fun" pic, Doc! I can't believe Jolly and Maya are okay with your costume, beautiful bond you have with them.

Excellent entries, Folks! Keep it going!

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
Here’s Gus in a different light ... the infrared.

kentuckienne-albums-gus-picture18729-gus-different-light.jpeg

His Master is an electrical engineer who did R&D with infrared cameras. He picks up old cameras on eBay and repairs them, and we sometimes set them up to watch the night creatures. But they also work in the daytime! The white image is Gus, with the warmest parts of him the brightest. In the background is the color reflection of the room on the surface of the monitor, and you can make out Gus’s reflection on the right side.

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
This is a picture of Sydney from a few years ago during Hurricane Sandy when I lost power for a few days. I certainly found ways to entertain myself, and Sydney was more than tolerant of my antics when I was bored out of my skull! But this became my favorite Halloween photo I've taken.

Spooky Sydney. :)
Vb7yeNk.jpg

KWyiS

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Love your "Just For Fun" pic, Doc! I can't believe Jolly and Maya are okay with your costume, beautiful bond you have with them.

Excellent entries, Folks! Keep it going!

Thanks, Huckleberry! Yeah, I was surprised too! I let them watch me put it on, but I still expected a little apprehension or something. But they acted all ho-hum, like they didn't know what the big deal was. Hahaha!

Here’s Gus in a different light ... the infrared.

kentuckienne-albums-gus-picture18729-gus-different-light.jpeg

His Master is an electrical engineer who did R&D with infrared cameras. He picks up old cameras on eBay and repairs them, and we sometimes set them up to watch the night creatures. But they also work in the daytime! The white image is Gus, with the warmest parts of him the brightest. In the background is the color reflection of the room on the surface of the monitor, and you can make out Gus’s reflection on the right side.

Hey, Kentuckienne! Just letting you know I see the pic just fine. That is SERIOUSLY creepy! Love it!

This is a picture of Sydney from a few years ago during Hurricane Sandy when I lost power for a few days. I certainly found ways to entertain myself, and Sydney was more than tolerant of my antics when I was bored out of my skull! But this became my favorite Halloween photo I've taken.

Spooky Sydney. :)
Vb7yeNk.jpg

KWyiS

Wow! Just.... WOW!

Amazing entries, everyone! Chomping at the bit for more Halloween madness! And loving the theme, Huckleberry!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I am blown away at the amazing entries this month! Going to be one of if not the most difficult voting month in history!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Spider Mod - just noticed the signature image. Awesome. Now I must go check if all the mods are sportin’ this wicked new look.
Yup! All courtesy of our resident artiste, Allee!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
These entries are way over the top! Fabulous photos, Everyone! Thank you for making this contest memorable! It will be impossible to vote for just one bird but we'll give it our best shot.

***Just For Fun***

My new puppy, King Louie, disguised as a hamster.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
These entries are way over the top! Fabulous photos, Everyone! Thank you for making this contest memorable! It will be impossible to vote for just one bird but we'll give it our best shot.

***Just For Fun***

My new puppy, King Louie, disguised as a hamster.

The cuteness is off the scale! Most adorable hamster costume I have ever seen:)

I have no idea how we are supposed to only pick one entry this month, y'all have hit it out of the park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions