Odd/unusual things about my birds, what are some odd/unusual things about yours?

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Stormy:
  1. He regurgitates after recall sessions. Just to a random perch, and honestly it doesn't look very fun. Maybe he gets motion sick very easily.
  2. He has invented a recall trick on his own, I just reinforced it.
  3. Hates bedtime with a passion and exercises his "right to fly" every single darn night. Bedtime takes 20mins with him.
  4. Refuses to go in the carrier, but loves the walks he goes on once he finally goes in the carrier.
  5. Sings to my ceiling beams.
  6. Is skeptical of anything that looks even slightly medicated and will refuse to eat it.
Picasso:
  1. She holds the millet with her foot to keep me from taking it away. I have to be careful, because sometimes I yank the millet and a little green bird goes flying!
  2. She's a true shoulder bird. Loves my shoulder, and prefers it to my hand or arm. Will stay put for a bit on my shoulder as well.
  3. Is the most chaotic singer you'll ever meet. Head bobbing super hard, doing those crazy budgie/'too "head flips", hopping, and running around like crazy.
  4. Instead of "kissing" me, she takes her beak and drags it over my face.
  5. She will lay on her back if she feels like it.
  6. She likes to grab pieces of millet, carry them to a perch, and eat them there.
Apollo:
  1. She likes to sing to my air purifier and my fish tank's air pump.
  2. Gets mad at the light on the air purifier and tries to bite it.
  3. My air purifier is touch-sensitive, so she frequently adjusts the settings while pitter-pattering around on it.
  4. Gets so excited for millet that she will hang off my hand.
  5. Has this specific ramekin that she really likes to sit on and sing to. It's orange. And does not look like a bird.
Now it's your turn. Tell PF some odd/unusual things your bird does!

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
I love this idea!

Tom: (GCC)
1. If I scrape my finger nail on cardboard boxes he does the same with his beak, he'll do it a ton.
2. Loves/or possibly hates his neon yellow mini maraca and throws it with a passion.
3. Has a thing for un-hooking ladders.
4. Loves dumping all of his chop on the cage floor, then going down and eating it.
5. Enjoys going in my shirt! His nails are so sharp!
6. Just wants one sip of my drink! Just one!

Tony: (Quaker)
1. Will bob his head dancing and click his tongue but only if I do it first :LOL:
2. Likes having conversations with himself at night and going through all the things he knows how to say!
3. Likes grabbing fabric ( like my shirt) and pulling on it and chewing the occasional hole.
4. Will eat sea grass mats if allowed to! I have no idea why, he will try to steal a piece from the cockatiels cage and take it back to his to soak it and eat it! I stopped letting him play with it.
5. He's determined to one day snap the hair tie on my wrist!

Striga (Budgie)
1. Loves my glasses.
2. He has his most favorite vine ball, he loves it a little too much sometimes!
3. Always wants the food I have until he tastes it! Then he runs!
4. He's in love with Tom! He just loves his colors and how nice Tom is to him!
5. He's too polite.

Grim (Budgie)
1. Occasionally seeks me out to bite!
2. Likes singing to perches, especially java wood that's standing vertically.
3. Likes to lay in bowls on his tummy while he eats! Luckily only in dry food though.
4. Has a thing for bickering with Hedwig.

Billy (Budgie)
1. He will be in love with a different bird every week, this week I think it's Striga, but can be any budgie and sometimes Tom.
2. He's the only budgie I have that will almost be pet on the head! One day hopefully.
3. Love a certain mazanita perch that's really thin, especially rubbing his face on it when he's molting.

Hedwig (Budgie)
1. She's a timid girl, but some days acts very confident and will step right up, other days she's scared of me!
2. Gets the messiest veggie beak I've ever seen!
3. Will also lay in the pellet bowl on her tummy and eat, only so much so all that sticks out is her tail.
4. Really loves water! Especially the hook on bath, only it's in the cage on the ground since the hook broke.

Romeo (Cockatiel)
1. Only really plays with vine balls.
2. Will fight with any inkling of a reflection, even if it's really vague.
3. When he's angry he will attack his toys to get his frustration out, even screams and hisses while he does, I assume this is from previous home abuse and his lack of any kind of control.

Ryuk (Cockatiel)
1. Likes to set food, veggies in particular on his mate Sheer Khans back and neck!
2. His version of a bath is just flicking water around with his beak.
3. Enjoys screm singing at Romeo from afar.

Sheer Khan (Cockatiel)
1. Has the most gentle bite in the world.
2. Will never preen Ryuk back! Even though he preens her all the time.
3. Holds food down with her foot, especially pellets and millet.

And one more!

Milly (House sparrow!)
1. Has fallen in love with my dad!
2. Hates the color red! But only if I wear it.
3. Loves shredding the cage paper, she brings little pieces of paper and food to my dad! So cute!
4. Likes biting me! You wouldn't think a non-hook bill would hurt but it does! LOL!

Whew! Congrats to anyone who reads all this!

Last edited:
OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Likes to lay in bowls on his tummy while he eats!
Gosh, Cossie does this too! She is kind of clumsy when walking, especially if she's still a bit tired, so shell flop into her bowl and just. Lay there.

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Singing to the air pump on the aquarium is too cute!

I am so happy to hear Milly is doing well!

Kirby likes to chew his rope bridge down to one thread, then climbs on it. I can only assume he enjoys the thrill of very nearly falling, or - as has happened a couple times - falling and not getting his wings out fast enough so that he lands like a sack of potatoes. I’m going to have to put a cushion under it or something at this rate.

Sammy likes to make, I kid you not, old school fax machine sounds when she’s pleased to see you. Old girl is really showing her age, haha! It sounds just like a fax or dial up modem. What a relic.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Soooo...
Ziggy (budgie):
1. Grabs millet with his foot so I can't take it away (just like Cossie)
2. Throws his food onto the floor and then flies down to eat it
3. Runs in circles for no reason
4. When he wants to take a bath, he shoves Kai into the sink (?)

Kai (budgie):
1. HATES pink toys. If it's pink, it's fine, but if it's pink AND a toy, he gets super angry at it, bites it, and then runs away and hisses at it from a distance.
2. Gently preens peoples' eyebrows

Seiji (budgie):
1. Dunks his head into glasses of water to take a drink (I try to keep him from doing this for safety reasons)

Cricket (parrotlet):
1. Mimics microwave beeps INCREDIBLY well. All the time. He'll beep to tell me he wants food or attention. If he wants millet, and I give him a carrot, he'll beep at it until I give him what he wants.
2. Likes to waddle across the floor instead of flying.
3. Spies on me from under doors (?)
4. Attacks feet

Lilla (senegal):
1. Snuggles into my neck (uncommon with sennies)

Jasper (YNA):
1. OBSESSED with walnuts (walmnust). I'm sure most of you knew that.
2. Bites me in the face WAY more than any other part of the body.
3. Climbs up my pantleg when he wants to get up from the floor.
4. Attacks toy birds, especially a rubber chicken that I have
5. Aggressively attacks doorknobs
6. Bites Snowberry whenever she reaches for a treat, but then lets her have the treat most of the time.

Snowberry (YCA):
1. Speaks gibberish. She's definitely the best at talking out of all my birds, but I haven't managed to get any ACTUAL words out of her yet.
2. Her favorite toy colors are green and white. She's ok with orange, red, purple, pink, blue, and brown, and HATES anything black or yellow.

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Soooo...

Jasper (YNA):

Ok, the doorknob thing has me rolling! But not the face Jasper!

Sammy will literally bite my hand while she’s sitting on it - then it’s a wild scramble to figure out where she wants to be or what she wants because she will do it again, and it only gets harder πŸ˜…

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Sky (budgie)
  • Opens her mouth and closes and opens it when she sees me eating and now it turned into a habit she does it all the time even when I'm not eating.
  • Lands on my face ( ouch! that hurts)
  • Flys into my mouth when I'm talking ( all I can say is if she was a human she would've been a dentist)
  • Does the sound of pop candy popping anytime she sees my mouth open( I ate pop candy one time and showed her my mouth to see her reaction of the sound)
  • Goes inside the curtains ( yup inside) and waits for me to get her out then when I get her out she acts hormonal.

Tofu( budgie) :
Absolutely nothing she is a wise young lady the complete opposite of sky.

Now that I think about there are a few things
  • Whenever she sees something she wants to bite she makes this sound that is a mix of a cats hiss and a microwave alarm( by the way she also does that when she sees my lips or when they get close and yeah it's not because she wants to kiss its because she wants to bite my lip hard so that's is warning sign for me)
  • whenever she's on the curtain rail she puts her butt up and it touches the wall which explains the poop above the curtain rail.

and I think that's about it.

WinniePooh

Oct 20, 2022
Media
Parrots
Cockatiel
Winnie (Cockatiel) :
- Loves to chew on my jewellery and has broken 2 pairs of earrings, a pandora necklace and a nice bracelet my friend made for me :rolleyes:
- He also loves to sit on my head, HE IS OBSESSED :sneaky:
- He likes to sit on the air purifier because of the fan that blows on him πŸ˜‚
- And loves bopping his head in sync with me brushing my teeth πŸ˜†

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
LOL - after reading all of these comments, one would think that all parrots are just plain old crazy. I'll add some of Salty's - adding all would be too much.

- He loves to cheat when doing tricks. Ex: we have a small ring toss game. He will take 2 or 3 rings at 1 time and put them on the post.

- He scratches his head using the underside of his tubular bell and only 1 specific bell even though he has several to play with.

- He spends the morning in his cage softly talking and laughing to himself in a quiet little voice.

- We have been offering him walnuts in the 1/2 shell. HE LOVES walnuts, but refuses to even attempt to eat them in the shell, lazy thing.

- Salty has such a beautiful clear singing voice. WHen he goes on a singing jag, it fills the house with joy and good spirits. Truly wonderful.

- As many know, Salty excells at learning and doing tricks, over 40 at this point. One of my favorites is watching him play reverse mini Jenga. I hand him the Jenga blocks and he stacks them so carefully! Highest he's gotten so far is 5 blocks high. He understands that if any fall, he has to restack them. Usually he stacks them on the short sides, but is learning if he does it on the flat side they are more stable and easier to stack up. Its really amazing to watch him figure things out!

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Another odd-ish thing is that Cossie is allergic to white rice. And she shows seizure-like behavior when bathing. If I can get a vid, I'll start a thread on it and take her to the vet if it's a legitimate concern.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I love this thread! For Ona:
  1. Makes squeaky toy and monkey noises as well as little click noises

2. Sings to a fan, running water, the washer/dryer, or the vacuum

3. Never bites hard

4. Loves to frantically throw jingle balls on the floor and loves/hates any large ball toys

5. LOVES carrots and broccoli

6. Is territorial over food and toys when feeding her or switching toys out (been that way since she was weeks old) How dare you try to give me food and fun?!

7. Loves to take baths in the sink or in my hands and wants to snuggle afterward

8. Says "step up" A LOT and always wants to be perched on your finger rather than on your shoulder. (can make multi tasking hard)

9. Obsessed with keyboards and loves to run and play on them while trying to bite your fingers for typing..... naughty naughty

10. Wants nothing more than to be around people and loves meeting new people.

11. Loves training and learning new tricks and is a very fast learner

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
Lincoln: whenever I talk to people about eclectus they complain about the loud honking noise that eclectus make. As far as I'm aware Lincoln doesn't do this and I have no idea what they're even talking about I just nod and say "uh huh totally"

Apollo: She has never bitten me. Ever. she will beak at me if I'm doing something she doesnt like but she has NEVER bitten.

Aster: the first month or so I had her home, Apollo was going through a bit of a hormonal phase and was contact calling a lot, and Aster picked it up so now Aster sounds like a raspy cockatiel instead of a green cheek..

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Zenek:
1. he repeats hiccup, cough, laugh and other similar sounds
2. he's obsessed with clothes - they all could be his mates πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
3. he likes playing with my water bottle
4. he LOVES dropping my computer mouse an playing with it (his "forbidden toy" number 1)
5. he learnt saying "dobre" ("good") for food he gets and "nic nie ma" (have nothing) when he sees empty hands (=there's no good)... now he combines these phrases (eg "have no good" ,"nothing good") to get more food he likes. He even learnt the sound of opening the nut jar... this makes him screaming for good.
6. If he sees my jeans just laying somewhere, he will fly there... to feed themπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
7. he has found hundreds methods to give self-scritches. From usual ones using a branch, through using his lost feathers and more original ways - like finding a long wood chip, using my nails or even a carrot (or I don't remember which veggie it was, I think it's been just once time)...

With Bourkes it's so hard but I will try too...
Rozalka:
1. She loves chasing own species but never did it to budgies
2. she will pretend a brave bird to chase away Zenek... until he wants to touch her. Then she will escape. In my room she will start screaming for "help" first
3. Despite she seems to be a boss bird (unusual for Bourkes), she has shown that she has a heart for others while seeing another fid not being able to fly
4, She sometimes has a weird rare mood when I can touch her belly. Normally she escapes when only she sees my hand coming

JaΕ›:
1. He was singing so beautiful... his sounds were so nice and varied... but he stopped singing😭 He hasn't been singing for good few years... His longest "song" was a day after getting him (he was singing for an hour). It was his first "song" among us and all others were shorter and shorter... and rarer and rarer.
(though "stopped singing" I don't mean he's totally quiet - he still sings but just chirping or weird squeaking)

Fela:
Um... no ideas...

Bourkes in general are unusual parrots - unlike most of parrots, they don't allopreen, don't bite, don' like baths, don't chew so much... That's very normal for Bourkes. Maybe because of generally being "different", they don't have so much idividual "odd/unusual" things...

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Great thread, Ollie!

Talli (BHP)
Talli has to practice to pronounce a new word correctly, and he will mutter variations of it quietly until he finally gets it. He'll start screaming it as loud as he can over and over, then laughs hysterically.

He loves popcorn in a small paper cup with the top of it bent over so that he has to chew his way into it. If I take too long fixing one, he stands on his play stand on the side closest to me, stomps his feet and yells, "Hello!"
Ekko ( Vosmaeri Eclectus)
Ekko will decide he doesn't want to talk to me, and has kept it up for as long as 2 years at a time. He talks like crazy to the other birds and my husband, but the minute I come in the room he stops talking until I leave. Thankfully we're in a talking to me period, I love his nasally voice:)

If one of the other birds is having a screaming fit, Ekko will finally get tired of it and yell, "ENOUGH!" and the room will immediately go silent.
Slater (OWA)
He and I had a rocky few years, but we're finally learning to trust each other. When he will allow me to touch his beak he says, "Now", and if it isn't a good time he says "Not now."

His name was A**hole when he came to us, and he would scream it in such a hateful voice. He has now made it a term of endearment. When I start talking to him, he croons that to me as if he was calling me the sweetest name imaginable. He's changed the hatefulness of the name into love, and I find that amazing.
Eros & Psyche (BTC)
Every time I sing, they both stop whatever they're doing and fly to their stand that's right beside my chair. They stand there, side by side, and bang their beaks against the play stand in time to the music. They're like my own little groupies:)
I hope they're enjoying it rather than trying to knock themselves unconscious to get away from it...lol

Bogie (Meyer's)
Bogie will sit on the top of his cage and wait for me to hand him a piece of pine wood like I use on their toys. He then carefully carries it to the bottom of his cage, then heads back to the cage top and we do it all over again. If he happens to drop the wood before he gets to the bottom, he goes down and gets it then climbs back up to try again. Only after I'm out of wood will he go in and completely destroy each piece of wood, one by one.

Dactyl (Bearded Barbet)
We modified Dactyl's cage because it had a closed in roof on it and no light got in. Reg built a new top using 2X4s around the edges and the side of an extra cage we had for the centre.
Dactyl will hang upside down from the bars on top of the cage and pound his beak into the wood like a woodpecker. It sounds like a machine gun. Thankfully he doesn't always concentrate on one place, if he did we'd have to replace the wood because he hits it hard. As it is, there are deep dents all the way around the wood. It's amazing how much power he has in that soft bill of his.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Soooo...
Ziggy (budgie):
1. Grabs millet with his foot so I can't take it away (just like Cossie)
2. Throws his food onto the floor and then flies down to eat it
3. Runs in circles for no reason
4. When he wants to take a bath, he shoves Kai into the sink (?)

Kai (budgie):
1. HATES pink toys. If it's pink, it's fine, but if it's pink AND a toy, he gets super angry at it, bites it, and then runs away and hisses at it from a distance.
2. Gently preens peoples' eyebrows

Seiji (budgie):
1. Dunks his head into glasses of water to take a drink (I try to keep him from doing this for safety reasons)

Cricket (parrotlet):
1. Mimics microwave beeps INCREDIBLY well. All the time. He'll beep to tell me he wants food or attention. If he wants millet, and I give him a carrot, he'll beep at it until I give him what he wants.
2. Likes to waddle across the floor instead of flying.
3. Spies on me from under doors (?)
4. Attacks feet

Lilla (senegal):
1. Snuggles into my neck (uncommon with sennies)

Jasper (YNA):
6. Bites Snowberry whenever she reaches for a treat, but then lets her have the treat most of the time.

Snowberry (YCA):
1. Speaks gibberish. She's definitely the best at talking out of all my birds, but I haven't managed to get any ACTUAL words out of her yet.
2. Her favorite toy colors are green and white. She's ok with orange, red, purple, pink, blue, and brown, and HATES anything black or yellow.
Oh, I forgot to mention this one thing:
Seiji is not a fan of me. I've had him over a year and he's made a ton of progress in EVERYTHING but our relationship.
He loves my partner though, even though they NEVER spend time with him. Which is weird. I have no problem with it, I just thought it was also kinda quirky.

Conureeees

Feb 16, 2023
Parrots
Fritz, Sun conure
Amigo, GCC
Sundown, Cockatiel
Oyster, Cockatiel
Thunder, Cockatiel
These are hilarious! Here is some of mine

Fritz (Sun Conure):
1. Stands on a perch next to the glass side my fish tank and tries to bathe, but when I bring him to the sink or try some other way to get him to bathe, he refuses
2. He will dance only if you start dancing and changing first
3. He is terrified of millet
4. If you tap your finger on the microwave screen thing about 5 times, he will bang his beak on it about 5 times
5. If he is mad at someone (usually when he is in his cage and I don’t let him out or when one of my other birds is close to him and he doesn’t like them) he will kinda half lunge with a open beak, then bite his own leg (not hard). I’m guessing he’s trying to show what he’s gonna do to me?? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
6: He is fully flighted but will not fly unless he needs to (ex: something REALLY spooks him) idk if he is just lazy or what’s goin on
7: Eats everything in his hand as if he is a macaw. From pellets to grapes, if it fits in his hand, he is using it to eat

Amigo (GCC):
1: Sometimes sleeps hanging upside down from his cage bars
2: Absoultely hates fingers, even if I’m petting another bird

Oyster (Cockatiel):
1. If you stop petting her, she will get angry and hiss at you and bite at (but not actually bite) your hand/finger. If you wiggle your finger up and down she only gets angrier
2. Digs in her bowl even though there is only pellets in there and ends up wasting lots of them

Sundown (Cockatiel):
1: Whenever you open the cage door he flies out fast as possible and does laps around the living room
2: Will flip over like a conure with millet in his feet feasting, but won’t flip on his back without millet

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Stormy:
  1. He regurgitates after recall sessions. Just to a random perch, and honestly it doesn't look very fun. Maybe he gets motion sick very easily.
  3. Hates bedtime with a passion and exercises his "right to fly" every single darn night. Bedtime takes 20mins with him.
  4. Refuses to go in the carrier, but loves the walks he goes on once he finally goes in the carrier.
  6. Is skeptical of anything that looks even slightly medicated and will refuse to eat it.
Picasso:
  1. She holds the millet with her foot to keep me from taking it away. I have to be careful, because sometimes I yank the millet and a little green bird goes flying!
  2. She's a true shoulder bird. Loves my shoulder, and prefers it to my hand or arm. Will stay put for a bit on my shoulder as well.
  3. Is the most chaotic singer you'll ever meet. Head bobbing super hard, doing those crazy budgie/'too "head flips", hopping, and running around like crazy.
  6. She likes to grab pieces of millet, carry them to a perch, and eat them there.
Apollo:
  3. My air purifier is touch-sensitive, so she frequently adjusts the settings while pitter-pattering around on it.
  5. Has this specific ramekin that she really likes to sit on and sing to. It's orange. And does not look like a bird.
This will come in several posts as I think of the strangest things by birds have ever done.
I had a Goffin cockatoo Casper that liked to play with those cheap plastic bic pens WITHOUT the ink stick inside of course. Toss it over his shoulder and then jump down to the cage bottom to retrieve it, climb back up, and repeat countless times.
Casper's favorite toy was a Tampax in the cardboard tube in the paper wrapper. He would tear off the wrapper, rip off the cardboard tubes and shred the tampon into a ball of cottony fluff and swing it around by the string. Got lots of strange looks from people who asked what he was playing with!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Stormy:
Picasso:
Apollo:
I had a budgie named Buddy who could say "Who's your Buddy" and "Birds can't talk". He was in love with a 12 inch tall teddy bear. He woyld feed Teddy's plastic nose and them fly up and "do the humpty dance" with Teddy's right ear. Over and over again. People would ask "what is he doing" and I never knew quite what to say.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Well here we go!

Rico:
Is sensory sensitive to texture and picky with flavors. He is very hard to please with food.

Looks slow until he sees his reflection on the phone screen (he runs and bites the phone and my hand while screaming.) and becomes the flash

Wants to steal my food unless it is red

Does not like red. Hot Pink and orange-red are okay, but red crosses the line!

Doesn’t like people with short hair (my grandma is a mild exception)

Will do anything to get my salt and vinegar chips but will ignore me if I eat barbecue chips (I understand why because 99% of barbecue chips are super nasty)

Will eat salad if I am eating it too (turns his cere up to it if I ain’t eating it)

Really likes leg hair

Has chewed a mole off my face

Believes scabs are to be eaten (THEY ARE NOT)

Likes fresh vegetables and fruits but will probably curse you with a death spell if you offer dried or dehydrated.

Is too good for rainbow swings but a sucker for circular swings

Actively tries to kill himself on everything (his boing? Yup. The fun pink and yellow cord plugged into my phone? BINGO! The random pice of plastic I missed when sweeping? You got it!)

Will ask for scritches but what he really means is β€œdon’t touch! Now fetch me sum seeb.”

Acts like the emperor he is but gets mad if you treat him like a king

Well that’s about it lol

Most Reactions