Orange Wing

Veganature

Feb 20, 2016
Bronx
Parrots
Orange Wing
I'm an actor who is an avid animal lover. On my 9th birthday I received as a gift my first Yellow Naped Amazon. That was how I became a bird lover, especially Amazons. I know have an Orange Winged Amazon :green: who is 8 yrs old and he is quite the character.

Welcome to the forums! You're joining a huge following of Amazons, possibly the most prolific parrot of our membership!

Welcome, come on in.

You might check out a sticky thread in the Amazon forum I Love Amazons. Excellent wealth of information no matter what your species.

No surprising that you have stayed in the magnificent family of Amazons. It is always important to update yourself on the basics of Amazon Body Language and it is always a great tool to use when a new Amazon joins the household. As always, sit along side and read it aloud to him as you relearn the basics. Continue to read it until it becomes like a first language. It is found in the Amazon Forums at the top of the page in the highlighted light blue area (stickies).

Welcome back to the wonderful World of Amazons as part of Parrot Forums!

Last edited:
Welcome!

Yes, indeed, a big bunch of Amazonophiles here!

Pictures, please! Orange Wings are so pretty. The little dab of orange is such an unexpected little accent.

Welcome.
We have something in common.
My first bird was an Orange wing Amazon also.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back