Pilots photo book

Piløt.bluɛ.chickɛn

Active member
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Messages
115
Reaction score
161
Parrots
budgie
Im gonna start putting pictures and videos of pilot here, and I know i look annoyed or angry in alot of these, I promise im not thats just how my face looks, and the first photo is a screenshot my boyfriend took
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-805539411.webp
    Snapchat-805539411.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Snapchat-1828635494.webp
    Snapchat-1828635494.webp
    65 KB · Views: 108
  • Snapchat-771887253.webp
    Snapchat-771887253.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Snapchat-1377409195.webp
    Snapchat-1377409195.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Snapchat-431869839.webp
    Snapchat-431869839.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Snapchat-715677828.mp4
    5.7 MB
  • 20260420_190507.webp
    20260420_190507.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 95
Im gonna start putting pictures and videos of pilot here, and I know i look annoyed or angry in alot of these, I promise im not thats just how my face looks, and the first photo is a screenshot my boyfriend took
What a great idea to create a photo album, @Piløt.bluɛ.chickɛn, I'm gonna love following this thread! 💝
 
Ive been pretty busy with finals and preparing for my concert i had last night so my apologies for not posting sooner and for having less photos, im definately gonna take more in larger quantities soon, and I probably have more on my snap I just need to look
The one of her in her cage, she gives me that look every morning when I take my blanket off her cage cuz im getting ready for school
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251028_174532_761.webp
    IMG_20251028_174532_761.webp
    179.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20260420_190507.webp
    20260420_190507.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 20260511_060300.webp
    20260511_060300.webp
    180.7 KB · Views: 89
Ive been pretty busy with finals and preparing for my concert i had last night so my apologies for not posting sooner and for having less photos, im definately gonna take more in larger quantities soon, and I probably have more on my snap I just need to look
The one of her in her cage, she gives me that look every morning when I take my blanket off her cage cuz im getting ready for school

I love how much you love Pilot! :love: Have you checked out the May 2026 Photo Of The Month Contest!!💖 yet? The theme might be just the ticket for you ;)
 
You and Pilot are truly bonded. I love that she sleeps on you!
She only does sometimes, she also likes to fly up and sit on my curtains alot, and that doesn't bother me because she enjoys being up there, and when shes done being out she will go into her cage on her own. She's very independent
 
She only does sometimes, she also likes to fly up and sit on my curtains alot, and that doesn't bother me because she enjoys being up there, and when shes done being out she will go into her cage on her own. She's very independent
The fact that Pilot trusts you enough to EVER fall asleep on you is really special. I remember when you first got her Pilot was shy and her wings were clipped but you were very patient and consistent with her. You were going to get her a companion but had issues with grandmother. A solo female budgie bonded to her owner doesn't need, or even want, a budgie companion. Female budgies are much more independent than males and often ignore other budgies unless they want to breed. The two budgies I have that are most special and bonded to me, Rocky and Joey, are both girls.
 
Im also gonna post some older photos of Pilot that I dont think have really been seen before at least not on here, especially because of my lack of taking them lately, this week is finals week so after that I should be taking more
Dont worry, she doesnt have dole rods (or however you spell it) in her cage anymore, she has 3 perches, and two wooden bridges that she LOVES she spends most of her time on them
The second photo I dont remember why I was holding her, she could've left, but didnt until later
The last 2 are from around the tail end of july to August, she had just been kinda chilling there by my head, I think we might have been watching something I dont remember, its sti s picture I really like
The forth one, if I recall correctly, she had gotten really hot, (honestly I dont know how because my room is the coldest in the house and its never cold in here) she was panting at one point and I had to blow on her feathers, which helped and I reminded her that everything was okay, and she went and sat by my neck as close as possible after that

(They say may of 2026 because that is when I downloaded them from snapchat)
 

Attachments

  • 20250605_092750.webp
    20250605_092750.webp
    167.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20250609_163452.webp
    20250609_163452.webp
    260.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Snapchat-1874947443.webp
    Snapchat-1874947443.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Snapchat-1116469887.webp
    Snapchat-1116469887.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
The fact that Pilot trusts you enough to EVER fall asleep on you is really special. I remember when you first got her Pilot was shy and her wings were clipped but you were very patient and consistent with her. You were going to get her a companion but had issues with grandmother. A solo female budgie bonded to her owner doesn't need, or even want, a budgie companion. Female budgies are much more independent than males and often ignore other budgies unless they want to breed. The two budgies I have that are most special and bonded to me, Rocky and Joey, are both girls.
HBing pilot has 1000% been a roller coaster ride, but not necessarily always in a bad way, so many good and bad days for the both of us, so many times where I was questioning if I was doing things right or if I was fulfilling her needs, which is what made me feel like she would've been done better somewhere else until I came to my senses, and realized that we need eachother.
I've learned certain things to expect as I've known her that other people don't quite understand no matter how many times I tell them.
I have learned that her favorite thing in the world is her wooden bridges, she gets really mad if I dont put them back in her cage right away, I know that every morning when I wake up for school that when I pull that blanket off her cage that shes gonna look annoyed because shes tired, and I know a majority of the time she is going bananas because she hears a bird outside or on the TV.
Shes gotten me through alot of bad days, I cannot tell you how many times I've had a long day and ive been upset and would get her out, she would play with my earrings, preen me, or even just sit in my jacket hood.
And I also know that when shes done and her social battery has run out that she will go back to her own cage, even if it annoyed me at first, thats her telling you her limits and I respect that, ill just go over and close her cage.
Shes a good bird and I love her alot, even if she frustrates me sometimes
 
You should take the photo of Pilot on your shoulder (your contest photo) and crop it so most of the photo is your face and Pilot and resubmit it.
 
You're so lucky to have a companion willing to be photographed.
 
Back
Top Bottom