Please help to bring Mozart back home

OP
D

DeTanya

Jul 12, 2022
Parrots
Quaker
If you have any rescues around, you should also give them a call. Almost all of the birds found here go to the local rescue, and they hold onto them while trying to find the owners.
I'm praying you hear news of Mozart soon 🙏
Terry57,
I did call all them in the area and left my contact information. Thank you for your support.

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
Also…do create a search on Craigslist and Marketplace etc. .. include very generic terms like green parrot instead of just the species…add words like language, Russian, etc. It’s possible that someone could be looking to make a few bucks off a found bird.

OP
D

DeTanya

Jul 12, 2022
Parrots
Quaker
Also…do create a search on Craigslist and Marketplace etc. .. include very generic terms like green parrot instead of just the species…add words like language, Russian, etc. It’s possible that someone could be looking to make a few bucks off a found bird.
Kentuckienne,
I did post him in the Craigslist in the lost and found section. But didn't post him on Marketplace yet. Thank you for the idea.

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
Not so much post, as create a search for other posts, so you can catch it right away if someone tries to “rehome“ your bird for a fee

OP
D

DeTanya

Jul 12, 2022
Parrots
Quaker

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
No, he still missing. Here is link that will give you a clue of the situation. Please read comments.
Hi, I unfortunately don't have an account and can't read it.

I am so sorry he is still gone. I pray he comes home soon.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I’m so sorry. I would be crushed to lose my Quaker. They are wonderful birds.

OP
D

DeTanya

Jul 12, 2022
Parrots
Quaker
Hi, I unfortunately don't have an account and can't read it.

I am so sorry he is still gone. I pray he comes home soon.
I get a tip that he was found on the party at specific address, but owner of the house decline to disclose a name of person who took him. I did call police, but they are not a big help.....

Last edited:

Helpingabird

Aug 6, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot
My little Mozart (Green Quaker) flew away on July 9, 2022 at 6:30pm in Miami, FL 33167 USA. He speaks on English, Russian and Spanish. Knowing his name and sings a lot. I love him so much. This is so quiet at home without him. Please help to found him. I did everything. Post him on all websites, put his cage and stand out site of the house, post flyers and talk to every neighbors I did see, walking in neighborhood and calling him by name.
Hi DeTayna. I know this may be a long shot because I live in Arkansas but I had a green Quaker fly into my backyard on July 20th. Is there any way you can call me to see if this might be your parrot. I have called him Mozart to see if he will answer and he makes a noise like he’s saying yeah. Please call me. I sure hope this one is yours. My name is Penny and my number is 501-658-1392
Thank you.

Most Reactions

Latest posts