Welcome to our Two Newest Mods, Tyler and Denise!!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome to the Mod Team, Tyler and Denise!

Hello, Forum Family,

Please join us in welcoming our two newest members of the Mod Team: Tyler (ravvlet) and Denise (Cottonoid)
Tyler and Denise have both impressed us with the love for their birds, their kind hearts, helpfulness, and support for members, both new, and not so new. Their desire to learn and share that knowledge is exemplary. They are exceptional human beings, and we have no doubt they will be equally exceptional Mods!

The job of moderating takes time to learn, and all of us are learning more every day. Tyler and Denise bring unique perspectives that we think are a wonderful asset to the Forum, and especially to the Mod Team. We're very excited to have them working with us, and more importantly, working for you to help keep the Forum the amazing place it is!

To become a Moderator, candidates must have a unanimous vote by all the current mods, as well as the blessing of our admins. Tyler and Denise were both an easy choice for us, and we're so happy they accepted our invitations!

So.... Terry, Martina, and I (Jon) are proud to present your two new Super Moderators, Tyler and Denise! Once again, please join us in welcoming them!

And the world rejoiced!

giphy.gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy (1).gif

Welcome to the world behind the purple curtain!

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the team Tyler & Denise!

93cN.gif

I'm so excited that you two accepted, and I'm looking so forward to working with you.
You both bring so much to the table, from your compassion and kindness, to your posts that have helped so many people.
I feel like a celebration is in order, what a great day! Not only for the forum but for the Mod team as well:)

1655744436142.png

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

Welcome to the Mod Team,
Tyler & Denise!!

Thank you so much for accepting our invitation
to join the "Mod Squad"!

We are so excited to be working
with the two of you!

You are both kind, compassionate, helpful and generous people, amazing as members and I know you will be amazing Mods as well.

Please Join Us In Welcoming
Tyler & Denise To The Mod Team!

center]

@Cottonoid @ravvlet

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
Thank you @saxguy64 @Terry57 @LaManuka ! Your posts when I first joined the forum were so welcoming and helped me decide I was up to the task of parronthood. I hope to say the same about modding a year from now πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

@Rozalka Thank you! I've really enjoyed getting to know Bourke's through you, and I'm so happy you posted the news about the Spix's macaw release - it's one of my favorite news stories this year!

@Laurasea, Thank you! Cotton wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for you and your knowledge and willingness to freely share information, and he and I love you so much!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thank you @saxguy64 @Terry57 @LaManuka ! Your posts when I first joined the forum were so welcoming and helped me decide I was up to the task of parronthood. I hope to say the same about modding a year from now πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

@Rozalka Thank you! I've really enjoyed getting to know Bourke's through you, and I'm so happy you posted the news about the Spix's macaw release - it's one of my favorite news stories this year!

@Laurasea, Thank you! Cotton wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for you and your knowledge and willingness to freely share information, and he and I love you so much!
You're most welcome! It was such a pleasure to welcome you and sweet little Cotton aboard the Forums, and an even greater pleasure to welcome you to the Mod Team! πŸ’–

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations and Welcome to the Mod Team: Tyler & Denise!!
The task before you and the learning curve can appear steep, but I made it and I am positive that you will as well!!
Enjoy the zone behind the curtain and exploring the Tool Box.
IMHO, ParrotForum is in very good hands, enjoy!!
Cheers from; Julio and
The Admiral, Boats, SailBoat, Steven!!

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Ah, thanks for the welcome! I hope I can be an asset! Honored to be nominated, this community has really made sharing our home with our parrots so much more successful and fulfilling!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Ravvlet, with your good humour, compassion and experience, you will most certainly be a fantastic asset to the team! The β€œpurple” looks so very good on you, and the Mod Squad is definitely all the stronger with you aboard :)

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Welcome to the Mod Team, Tyler and Denise!

Hello, Forum Family,

Please join us in welcoming our two newest members of the Mod Team: Tyler (ravvlet) and Denise (Cottonoid)
Tyler and Denise have both impressed us with the love for their birds, their kind hearts, helpfulness, and support for members, both new, and not so new. Their desire to learn and share that knowledge is exemplary. They are exceptional human beings, and we have no doubt they will be equally exceptional Mods!

The job of moderating takes time to learn, and all of us are learning more every day. Tyler and Denise bring unique perspectives that we think are a wonderful asset to the Forum, and especially to the Mod Team. We're very excited to have them working with us, and more importantly, working for you to help keep the Forum the amazing place it is!

To become a Moderator, candidates must have a unanimous vote by all the current mods, as well as the blessing of our admins. Tyler and Denise were both an easy choice for us, and we're so happy they accepted our invitations!

So.... Terry, Martina, and I (Jon) are proud to present your two new Super Moderators, Tyler and Denise! Once again, please join us in welcoming them!

And the world rejoiced!

View attachment 41248

View attachment 41249

View attachment 41250

Welcome to the world behind the purple curtain!
HOLY HECK WOW!!! CONGRATS!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys ❀️

Most Reactions

Latest posts