Plz help me recognize her

Supriya

Dec 8, 2012
India, WB & UP(in laws)
Parrots
3 alexandrines
Hi guys, i have two baby alex's i intend to breed, but the thing is i'm getting an eerie feeling tht both of them are males..............plz help me recognize them....here are their snaps, specially of the one i think is female...:green2:

p.s. the first one is/i think is female-tiaa, and the second one is tuku, i'm sure he's a he as i saw one cute lil pink feather on his back today, i'm so proud my boy is growing so big......:cool:

Attachments

• 2012-12-10-301.jpg
    2012-12-10-301.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Photo0191.jpg
    Photo0191.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 949

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
They look a bit young for me to tell the gender. They are cuties though, good luck

OP
Supriya

Supriya

Dec 8, 2012
India, WB & UP(in laws)
Parrots
3 alexandrines
They look a bit young for me to tell the gender. They are cuties though, good luck

Hi, b'mom......thnx for tht i'm sure they're gonna be the best babies to me, but the thing is i'm too worried about the first guy as he's stopped talking at all.....no words no happiness no nothing. Recently his frnd has flown away, its been 5 days and he's too quite. I cant bear him so sad and quite, i've tried toys, fun time and everything but he aint talking.................plz help !!!!!!!!:(:confused:

Most Reactions