Quacking?

Gizmomania

Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2012
San Diego
Parrots
Duskies: Gizmo & Niko, hatched 3/12 & 5/12; pineapple GCC: Skittles, 5/10/13; Pan Am: Harley, 1/27/13; CAG: Maalik, 7/27/13; Eclectus: Ziggy, 4/4/04; BHC: Walter 6 y; baby Jardine's: Bogart-May!
Out of the blue, Maalik started quacking yesterday. There aren't any ducks around here and we don't really quack as a family. Where on earth did he come up with this one?

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Probably heard it on the radio or tv and found it amusing. I would encourage it personally, sounds hilarious! :D

Kiwi has a shady past, so he may have been around geese at some point (thats anybody's guess?) but he makes the most hilarious goose honk noise, just like a big Canadian goose. It's a happy noise for him, and it makes everyone smile when he makes it:).

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Our quaker quacks like a duck, she makes monkey noises, cries like a baby, screams like a big cat, and clucks like a chicken. Now we can ask her where her pets are and she will whistle for them, then make the noises. She loves this game and we started with just the duck. It gets funnier the more we add to it. I tell her to build a cage for her pets and she makes a noise like an electric drill.

OP
Gizmomania

Gizmomania

Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2012
San Diego
Parrots
Duskies: Gizmo & Niko, hatched 3/12 & 5/12; pineapple GCC: Skittles, 5/10/13; Pan Am: Harley, 1/27/13; CAG: Maalik, 7/27/13; Eclectus: Ziggy, 4/4/04; BHC: Walter 6 y; baby Jardine's: Bogart-May!
LOL! Oh, that's hilarious, Allee! You have to videotape that and share!

Kiwi, we can't stop laughing every time he quacks! We're trying to remind him that he's a Grey, but no such luck.

Katiejayne

Sep 30, 2013
Parrots
African grey
Green cheek conure
That's funny, she probably heard it on the tv or radio lol my mums grey fav to sing atm is the mcdonalds theme time lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts