Rehoming my parrot

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
I have an Amazon Southern Mealy parrot named Ollie.
I am the 5th owner/caretaker of a Southern Mealy Amazon parrot named Ollie. She’s 40 years old and is very vocal. She was my wife’s bird. Unfortunately, she passed away last June and I just don’t have the time to commit to Ollie’s needs. She deserves some TLC and attention that I just can’t give her. Of course I don’t want her to go to just any ol’ family. They would need to meet Ollie and get my approval for adoption. Looking forward to any feedback concerning this matter.
Respectfully,
Eric Gibson

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 54
OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
Hello! I am in Ohio, not sure how close we are but I would love to meet Ollie!
Well I would love for you to meet Ollie too. Only one slight problem…….I’m in Twin Falls Idaho. There’s quite a bit of distance between our states. Unless you’re up for a brief drive.

Steph406

Mar 30, 2024
I am the 5th owner/caretaker of a Southern Mealy Amazon parrot named Ollie. She’s 40 years old and is very vocal. She was my wife’s bird. Unfortunately, she passed away last June and I just don’t have the time to commit to Ollie’s needs. She deserves some TLC and attention that I just can’t give her. Of course I don’t want her to go to just any ol’ family. They would need to meet Ollie and get my approval for adoption. Looking forward to any feedback concerning this matter.
Respectfully,
Eric Gibson
Hi there! I’m in Montana and am looking for a first bird to adopt (I’ve been around birds throughout my life but never owned my own) Unfortunately there is little to no available around here and I’d like to avoid pet stores/breeders if possible. If Ollie is still looking for a home, I’d love to talk!

OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
Hi there! I’m in Montana and am looking for a first bird to adopt (I’ve been around birds throughout my life but never owned my own) Unfortunately there is little to no available around here and I’d like to avoid pet stores/breeders if possible. If Ollie is still looking for a home, I’d love to talk!
Hello Montana! Ollie is still looking for a home.

OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
i am the owner of a few different birds/parrots and would love to see Ollie. If you are still trying to find a new home i would love to talk about it
Yes, Ollie is still looking to be re-homed.

GambotheGreyt

Feb 8, 2024
Parrots
Currently.. congo african grey
There is a rescue somewhat near you... check out Ronnie's... i have a link somewhere.

Most Reactions

Latest posts