Rehoming my parrot

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
I have an Amazon Southern Mealy parrot named Ollie.
I am the 5th owner/caretaker of a Southern Mealy Amazon parrot named Ollie. Sheā€™s 40 years old and is very vocal. She was my wifeā€™s bird. Unfortunately, she passed away last June and I just donā€™t have the time to commit to Ollieā€™s needs. She deserves some TLC and attention that I just canā€™t give her. Of course I donā€™t want her to go to just any olā€™ family. They would need to meet Ollie and get my approval for adoption. Looking forward to any feedback concerning this matter.
Respectfully,
Eric Gibson

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 54
OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
Hello! I am in Ohio, not sure how close we are but I would love to meet Ollie!
Well I would love for you to meet Ollie too. Only one slight problemā€¦ā€¦.Iā€™m in Twin Falls Idaho. Thereā€™s quite a bit of distance between our states. Unless youā€™re up for a brief drive.

Steph406

Mar 30, 2024
I am the 5th owner/caretaker of a Southern Mealy Amazon parrot named Ollie. Sheā€™s 40 years old and is very vocal. She was my wifeā€™s bird. Unfortunately, she passed away last June and I just donā€™t have the time to commit to Ollieā€™s needs. She deserves some TLC and attention that I just canā€™t give her. Of course I donā€™t want her to go to just any olā€™ family. They would need to meet Ollie and get my approval for adoption. Looking forward to any feedback concerning this matter.
Respectfully,
Eric Gibson
Hi there! Iā€™m in Montana and am looking for a first bird to adopt (Iā€™ve been around birds throughout my life but never owned my own) Unfortunately there is little to no available around here and Iā€™d like to avoid pet stores/breeders if possible. If Ollie is still looking for a home, Iā€™d love to talk!

OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
Hi there! Iā€™m in Montana and am looking for a first bird to adopt (Iā€™ve been around birds throughout my life but never owned my own) Unfortunately there is little to no available around here and Iā€™d like to avoid pet stores/breeders if possible. If Ollie is still looking for a home, Iā€™d love to talk!
Hello Montana! Ollie is still looking for a home.

OP
T

Timrek2!

Jan 21, 2024
Parrots
i am the owner of a few different birds/parrots and would love to see Ollie. If you are still trying to find a new home i would love to talk about it
Yes, Ollie is still looking to be re-homed.

GambotheGreyt

Feb 8, 2024
Parrots
Currently.. congo african grey
There is a rescue somewhat near you... check out Ronnie's... i have a link somewhere.

Most Reactions