Not open for further replies.
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

JUST FOR FUN... Deleted if needed...

Kise is being a good big sister.... :D ^_^

I thought I picked the quite one. He wasn't make any noise at all on Sunday and Monday; BUT, only few hours after getting home, and now he is make noise none stop... Oh... He ate alot... 4X day....... :D

Kise definitely interested, they'll make a beautiful pair!!

Skarila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
2021 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Look at Aina's cool judgmental eyes! How many batches rejected for imperfections over the years? 😂
She always rejects them all. They say it's not human safe, so she will do the sacrifice and eat it all. Ooooh, I have so many pictures of her being the judgemental cook, she is so adorable.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Scott, what a wonderful, healthy theme!
This feels like the perfect one to include the largest chop I've ever done. A friend who owns a rescue and I got together to do a chop for all our birds, and it was massive. JFF!

jan1.png
jan2.jpg

DiscotheCockatiel

Jul 1, 2021
Parrots
2 male cockatiels
For my latest chop I used

herb salad mix from Trader Joe’s
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Peas
Bell pepper
Mixed color carrot bag
Beet leafs
Chia seeds
Flax seeds
Oatmeal

This is for my 2 male cockatiels!

Attachments

• 1F62BD5D-75E2-4132-B160-CBB1074DD7DD.jpeg
    1F62BD5D-75E2-4132-B160-CBB1074DD7DD.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 273
  • AF1D26B6-24CE-46BC-9A9D-B115F4CB4330.jpeg
    AF1D26B6-24CE-46BC-9A9D-B115F4CB4330.jpeg
    513.5 KB · Views: 180
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

For my latest chop I used

herb salad mix from Trader Joe’s
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Peas
Bell pepper
Mixed color carrot bag
Beet leafs
Chia seeds
Flax seeds
Oatmeal

This is for my 2 male cockatiels!
Looks delicious, lovely recipe!! Please let me know which image is official entry!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

D

Deleted member 39170

Heres some Chop-Tacos I made for my Cinnamon for the Chop contest! Not sure why the pics are blurry. Hopefully it’s not on your end!

Attachments

• 08D96166-F0CC-4A73-8823-D3BFCF0BFE78.jpeg
    08D96166-F0CC-4A73-8823-D3BFCF0BFE78.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 60F20B0C-34D2-4B08-AF36-23D0CA90C7EE.jpeg
    60F20B0C-34D2-4B08-AF36-23D0CA90C7EE.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 286
  • E68379EE-8B53-4111-9C99-F60E8A2214B7.jpeg
    E68379EE-8B53-4111-9C99-F60E8A2214B7.jpeg
    313.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 9F8ABC04-9B53-4663-A30C-E719601058C3.jpeg
    9F8ABC04-9B53-4663-A30C-E719601058C3.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Heres some Chop-Tacos I made for my Cinnamon for the Chop contest! Not sure why the pics are blurry. Hopefully it’s not on your end!
Gorgeous chop, beautifully displayed!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The photos this month are fabulous: colorful, funny, endearing, educational...

Wellllllllllllllll, I know that the topic is "chop", but the Rb's dream recipe would be chile peppers... period. He has loved 'em since he was a few months old, and I have given him at least one a day for almost every single day for the past 37 years. My ol' man and I figured it up once and discovered that by now, we could have bought an economy car with that chile-money! For real!!!
Anyway, here is my entry. My husband buys a basket of chiles every now and then to roast and freeze. He's a great Mexican food chef, by the way. I interrupted his process to do a photo-shoot for this month's contest.
Here's the Rb's chop shop. I suppose he wants to make money somehow. Maybe he charges by the beakful. Friday is probably ladies' night... HENS' night. Hot hens get free samples. Roosters probably have to pay a big cover charge. What chop varieties does he offer? Ohhh... chewed chile, ripped chile, stomped chile, red chile, green chile, chile with stems, chile without, chile with seeds gone, chile with seeds still in, chile on the floor, chile still in the cage, chile, chile, chile... chile, chile, chile...

fwMxsec.jpg

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

The photos this month are fabulous: colorful, funny, endearing, educational...

Wellllllllllllllll, I know that the topic is "chop", but the Rb's dream recipe would be chile peppers... period. He has loved 'em since he was a few months old, and I have given him at least one a day for almost every single day for the past 37 years. My ol' man and I figured it up once and discovered that by now, we could have bought an economy car with that chile-money! For real!!!
Anyway, here is my entry. My husband buys a basket of chiles every now and then to roast and freeze. He's a great Mexican food chef, by the way. I interrupted his process to do a photo-shoot for this month's contest.
Here's the Rb's chop shop. I suppose he wants to make money somehow. Maybe he charges by the beakful. Friday is probably ladies' night... HENS' night. Hot hens get free samples. Roosters probably have to pay a big cover charge. What chop varieties does he offer? Ohhh... chewed chile, ripped chile, stomped chile, red chile, green chile, chile with stems, chile without, chile with seeds gone, chile with seeds still in, chile on the floor, chile still in the cage, chile, chile, chile... chile, chile, chile...

fwMxsec.jpg
Look at that variety of chiles, literally a chop shop for Rb's playful beak!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Not much chop in the picture, but Penny looks sweet as she checks out her favorites, of boiled egg, peppers, corn, tomatoes, and peas. All to tempt my fussy girl as she recoversView attachment 30735
Looks yummy! Pretty Penny deserves anything she desires while recovering!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Just for fun.

Fresh cut everything, every morning. Patches was so happy to make a disastrous mess all over the counter! :)

View attachment 30745
Precious Patches was eager to finish every piece, anxiously awaiting a faux Snickers just below and to the left of his lower beak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts