Share Your Stories!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
This wonderful new forum is a place to share personal journeys and to celebrate the unique bonds formed between humans and avians. We welcome stories of all kinds, homecoming stories, rescues, success stories, beginnings, endings, lifetimes shared and all the incredible things that happen along the way. Long, short, happy, sad, funny, entertaining or heartbreaking, all stories are welcome, we only ask that the stories are your own, told in your own words. Ongoing journals that can be updated are also welcome. Please enjoy!

"We read to know we're not alone."
-William Nicholson

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Allee, thank you so much for this wonderful idea for a forum. I am so looking forward to reading the stories of everyone's beloved Fids.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I love this new forum section! I have to finish reading the threads tomorrow, then compose one of my own.

Most Reactions