Show Off Your Bird!

getwozzy, that is an awesome way to pay tribute to Jackie ! Let us know when to watch for his special day to be featured please.

Bumpity Bumpity! We've had more goats that birds nominated lately! Gotta get those spring birdies showing off! Okay, doesn't need to be seasonal, any good photo of your loved birdie will do!

Hey, folks! The birdies are getting outnumbered by the furry critters these days! Any parrots that are deserving a day of fame around here? ;)

I used the form; I can re-submit later though

Okay - this time, also copy and paste in an email to me, just in case! Pet (at) PetoftheDay.com okay? We recently switched the form to being served through Cloudflare, hopefully this will help folks, but it is still experimental.

Bumping this up! Surely there are some parrots here who need a moment of fame! We have not gotten many feathered friend nominated lately at all - when the snakes outnumber the birds, that's something! So figured I would appeal to you folks!

Sorry I have not been around much, two more day and I will be done with thyroid cancer follow-up, and various other things have been keeping me busy, too!

Good luck at your followup appointment!

Everyone is looking so shaggy around here from molting, and Raven and Griffin both in the middle of a color change so they're looking rather strange at the moment too!

I will consider entering at a later date... Thanks for the occasional reminders :) and good luck at your appointment.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back